Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting my hair to look like CM Punk's, but everytime I put gel in my hair and slick it back it gets all poofy, it stays slicked back but it gets kinda poofy. How do I get it to stay all the way down like CM Punk's? I've been using shampoo before I put it in could that be the problem?

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Do you have straight hair or curly hair?

If you have curly hair then it's obviously gonna poof back up. Otherwise, you're probably not using enough gel.

Just wet your hair, apply gel, comb back. It's 3 simple steps dude.

BTW, fuck slicked back. It's all about taking care and spiking your hair. WOO WOO WOO.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
I'd say leave the shampoo and add a bit more gel.

Though you think you have problems with your hair? Try having long wavy hair, it can be the most annoying thing ever.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I'd say leave the shampoo and add a bit more gel.

Though you think you have problems with your hair? Try having long wavy hair, it can be the most annoying thing ever.
Try having extremely curly hair when it gets long all the curls just start to randomly interlock with one another.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Do you have straight hair or curly hair?

If you have curly hair then it's obviously gonna poof back up. Otherwise, you're probably not using enough gel.

Just wet your hair, apply gel, comb back. It's 3 simple steps dude.

BTW, fuck slicked back. It's all about taking care and spiking your hair. WOO WOO WOO.
You Know It, Bro

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,496 Posts
Nothing gay about this thread nikkas its an honest question. One that I would never ask but still a question.

How long is your hair? In order to slick it back it would have to be fairly long to stay down, or its gonna try and spike back up. Might have to let it grow a little.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
First massage a nice shampoo into you scalp in a circular motion. You can use any you like but I like ones that smell like melon. Once you have rinsed the shampoo out then comb through a good quality conditioner and wash away to leave your hair looking silky. Then all you need is slick your hair back with an extra strong gel.

Seriously though, I don't have a clue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts