Wrestling Forum banner

Best Way To Debut Awesome Kong

1759 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Monsoon4Ever
The way i would do it would be to set up a match between eve & beth or natalya at wrestlemania, then during the match have her come out and powerbomb both of then look over them and just leave. How do you think the wwe will have her debut?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
8,284 Posts
She jobs to Michelle McCool in her first match, but then falls in love with Mark Henry backstage. Mark Henry reprises his "Sexual Chocolate" gimmick. They have a live sex celebration the following week, and 9 months later, Awesome Kong gives birth to a foot.

Ratings...

· Registered
792 Posts
So you want to bury two of the top divas in favor of her? No thanks, I'd rather see her just never wrestle at all. Also, I may be the in minority here, but I'd much rather have my divas look good than be good.

· Registered
384 Posts
i think a battle royal for the title at WM. having kong is good, as wwe needs someone to make the divas division worth watching.

· Registered
1,485 Posts
The way i would do it would be to set up a match between eve & beth or natalya at wrestlemania, then during the match have her come out and powerbomb both of then look over them and just leave. How do you think the wwe will have her debut?
Personally I'd like to see her come out and give Cena the implant buster but since that won't happen, I'd say your idea works pretty well. :eek:

I just want to see Kong out there wrestling damn it. And she should definitely take the title within a month.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Continue the current burial of the 'Divas' while simultaneously pushing the 'Women' into more prominant positions. Then debut Kong against one of them.

· Registered
1,735 Posts
I would go with Daniel Bryan w/ Gail Kim V.S Sheamus w/ Bellas at wrestlemania, Daniel Bryan wins so Sheamus attacks while celebrating, Bellas attack Gail so Awesome Kong makes the save and takes out both Bellas, Sheamus then stands face to face with Kong but backs off leaving Kong in ring. she and Gail hug but then Kong Awesome Bombs Gail. The next night Gail can say her and Kong have history but she thought that was behind them but obviously Kong still holds a grudge. They then can have a series of matches hopefully lasting longer than 5 minutes which can then showcase Kong as a talented wrestler, and hopefully make the audience give a damn about Gail as the underdog

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If they were able to fuck up nexus i can see them fucking this up too. I miss the days when the wwe/f would use videos to promote someone which is what made the fans give a damn when they actually debuted, now it's just come out and wrestle with no direction then get future endeavored:no:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.