Wrestling Forum banner

Best WWE payperview out of the United Kingdom?

• No Mercy 1999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebellion 1999

• Rebellion 2000

• Insurrextion 2001

• Rebellion 2002

Best UK-based PPV?

535 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Issues_Sunshyne
By which I mean, what has been the best PPV given by WWE that was from the United Kingdom? I'd be particularly interested to see what kind of crowd reactions there would be for these shows, considering its a rarity for shows like these to be held abroad, so maybe this will help what are the best ones to watch first.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,717 Posts
Summerslam 92, The Insurrextion and Rebellion shows where always half assed ppv's where nothing much happened, i think there was only ever 3 title changes between all the Insurrextion and Rebellion show.

· Registered
650 Posts
I agree with Slyy Blue on SummerSlam 92. One of my fave ppvs of all time. Bret Hart vs The British Bulldog is a classic match. The Ultimate Warrior vs The Macho Man is also a very good match, the "Who sold out" storyline was fantastic. Shawn Michaels vs Rick Martel heel vs heel was also fun to watch.

· Registered
3,640 Posts
Nearly everyone will say summerslam 19992, and rightfully so.

Out of the rest, ONO was good, so that takes 2nd

· Registered
5,768 Posts
I thought this would be a landslide. Summerslam '92 was a PPV compared to some of the lacklustre shows they sold as PPVs over here.

Summerslam stands up in terms of entire PPV history of WWE, not just UK PPVs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.