Favourite TV Character

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this thread awhile back actually, but I wanted to do a poll and add the favourites in. Being a dick I'm only going to add the characters I know or have heard of and then I'll add others in later maybe later.

Dr.House
Dr Rocket Romano (Anyone whose seen ER knows how good this guy was, I believe he was a big influence to Dr.House.
Dexter - Probably my favourite
Gene Hunt (A British favourite)
Barney Stinson- Makes a good show "How I met your mother" great.
Other - Specify who, they get put in a separate poll another time.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Kenny Powers
Senator Clay Davis
The Bunk
Tobias Funke
Gob Bluth
Al Bundy
Don Draper
Paulie Walnuts
FBI Agent Dale Cooper
David Brent and/or Michael Scott
Larry David
Turtle
Johnny "Drama" Chase
Alan Partridge
Vic Mackey
Shane Vendrell
Malcolm Tucker
Dr Sheldon Cooper
Al Swearengen
Hank Hill
Dale Gribble

Just off the top of my head. On that list, Dexter. But I still think Michael C Hall's best performances were as David Fisher.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I don't recall ever watching an episode of ER, but that's a fucking good way to be killed off a show (assuming he didn't survive a helicopter landing on his head; if he did and he later died of his injuries, then it's much less spectacular).

·
40,669 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was instantly killed and the other characters of the show were WTF'ing just like the audience for the rest of the episode.

That's how I remember it, but I've slept and drank since then.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Well then yes, that was very cool.

Might have to search out a youtube video with a bunch of Barney Stinson clips now since he's the other one there I don't recall ever seeing before. I was close to watching that show a couple months ago when I found out Lyndsy Fonseca was in it, but then Shakira brought out a new video, thus I found another woman to stalk.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
That Dr Romano guy seems to be more of a Dr Cox influence than a Dr house influence from the clips I saw when I looked him up.

Anyways, its a tie for me between John Locke (Lost), Hank Moody (Californication), Dr House (House), Benjamin Linus (Lost) and Angelus (Angel).

1 - 20 of 65 Posts