Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, I've been very intrugiued by Toni Storm. She has a compelling charisma that kinda drove me in, great look, plus she's hot. I wanted to know what her best matches were so I could check them out, preferably from this & last year. Thanks guys (Y)

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
I’ve only seen her matches in Progress but she’s had some good ones recently against Kay Lee Ray, Candice Lerae, Jinny, etc. I know she’s had some matches in Japan against the likes of Io Shirai but I haven’t found the time to watch them.

Here’s one vs. Jinny from WM weekend I believe:

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
Her match against Kay Lee Ray from Progress chapter 50 is pretty great.

Reactions: MarkyWhipwreck

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Her "charisma" is that she's hot man.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Probably her private intergender matches with Tyler Bate, but they still haven't been released >:)

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Her "charisma" is that she's hot man.
Which is true, she's got the background that will have die hard pro wrestling fans loving her and the looks WWE will have over PPV posters and doing promotional stuff. She's got the best of both worlds.

I don't think she's the finished article yet, but for her age she's talented. I don't think she needs to rush to WWE yet, she could have two or three more years in the indies and Japan to get even better. But it's clear once WWE call her she come running.

As much as I think Kairi Hojo who I think is the far more charismatic and talented performer. I think Toni Storm will have the better WWE career.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I don't know, but she looks like a freakin super model.

Does Australia have any ugly people in it?? It's like the Anglos shipped all their best looking people there to breed and America wound up with all the sixers.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Does Australia have any ugly people in it?? It's like the Anglos shipped all their best looking people there to breed and America wound up with all the sixers.
I know right? Just in WWE, besides Toni, they have:

Rhea Ripley

Emma

Billie Kay

and my favorite Peyton Royce

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Shazza McKenzie used to wrestle in NXT briefly as well. It must be something in the water over there.
Emma was nowhere near as hot until she got to WWE, same with Billie imo, and she hit the weights, got a makeover and got a nice tan, once she turned heel that's when she really hit A Level sexiness imo. Same with some of the other girls that were posted. I think Peyton, aside from the over use of tan, is pretty much the same.

Toni Storm I think is natural beauty, once she hits WWE she probably hits the weights a bit more, get a tan and have a ton of make up splattered on her face. But I don't think they need to go OTT with her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.