Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been some decent world title reigns but mine has to be roodes current reign it's been a real breath of fresh air what is yours ?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Roode, Christian, Kurt Angle 07, Raven 03, AJ until the whole 2010 fuckfest in TNA.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Joe, Angle 07, AJ until 2010, Roode and i actually liked heel Hardy until his fat brother arrived and eventually hardy itself managed to be a mental screw up (again).

·
Registered
721 Posts
I enjoyed Jeff Hardys until Matt Hardy popped up.

Roodes right now is great.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
- Christian's heel run as NWA Champion was totally awesome. He had great matches with Joe, Angle, and Sting, and was always trying to recruit people into his Coalition like Abyss, Scott Steiner, AJ, Tomko, even Great Muta! It was very entertaining.

- Bobby Roode's current title reign has been very well booked and I'm enjoying it a lot.

- Kurt Angle's run in 2007 when he had all the gold and was wearing tuxedo's all the time and calling the show "Total Nonstop Angle" was great stuff. You could tell Angle was having a blast with it all, and it was a lot of fun to watch.

- Jeff Hardy's heel title reign at the end of 2010 was some cool new stuff, although the PPV matches with Morgan drags it down a little for me.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I loved AJ's 2009-2010 reign, it's a shame the way he lost it was such a fucking insult to him, the other TNA originals and the original TNA fans in general.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
AJ and angle, great reigns. But atm roodes reign is possibly the best in the business, really have enjoyed it. It will be one of the best reigns in history.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Roode's has been just great. I'm pleased they didn't just yank the title off him despite the ratings slump.
And each time he get's away with another victory, Im thinking to myself- just how much further can he push it? It's almost like a game of trying to figure out when his luck's gonna run out. Brilliant, booked to perfection.

·
HEADBANGA
23,863 Posts
AJ 2010, Hardy, and Angle come to mind. They all had great runs. Hell I'd stay Joker Sting reign was pretty entertaining too.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
There has been some decent world title reigns but mine has to be roodes current reign it's been a real breath of fresh air what is yours ?
tna world title or nwa world title or both?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Roode clear first, Angle's reigns have been decent, I enjoyed Joe's as well and Styles until TNA messed it up with RVD

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Raven, Christian and Samoa Joe are the three I most enjoyed. Wasn't convinced about Hardy as a heel for the first little while but he was starting to win me over and then...you know.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I liked some of Jarrett's reigns. AJ's 1st reign was really good. Some of Angle's reigns were good. I really liked both of Christian's. And right now, I'm digging Roode's title reign for sure.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
I liked some of Jarrett's reigns. AJ's 1st reign was really good. Some of Angle's reigns were good. I really liked both of Christian's. And right now, I'm digging Roode's title reign for sure.
nwa title within tna? AJ Styles without a doubt, everything positive about tna is represented in that man as champion, while he could still do the ssp to the floor

jeff jarrett in close second since he was one of the best heel champions of recent memory even though most of his reigns were bs and should never have happened though i will boldly say that he makes a more belivable tna world champion than a wcw world champion

honarable mentions:Raven finally winning the belt was a joy, R truth wasn't a bad main eventer during his run with 3LKru

the actual tna world title, has been unenthralling ever since Angle won it over Chris Harris, never meant anything, the current design is great but the damage is already done

since very little in the mainstream care, maybe the idea of world title not in wwe should be abandoned for now, until they get the truely best in the world on their roster

·
Registered
11,863 Posts
My main problem with Roode is that he really didn't have any great matches or fun matches yet, he reign been mostly about his good promos.

Raven had an extremely short reign but it was FUN. It's my favorite of the group.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts