Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Elevation X

Votes: 2 4.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
King of the hill? lol

I too like King of the Mountain... Hopefully it returns in 2011.

Feast or Fired was the worst......

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
King of the hill? lol

I too like King of the Mountain... Hopefully it returns in 2011.

Feast or Fired was the worst......
King of the mountain? Why do you need to put a belt on a hook, just to bring it down again because you've won it again? Supid in my opinion, and one of the worst.

In my opinion, the most entertaining is ultimate X, but its been far too overdone recently. I have to say elevation X as it just has my biting my nails! I hope the do another one ASAP.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Probably have to go with Ultimate X, none of TNA's specialty matches especially appeal to me though, most of them end up being more about the gimmick than the wrestling.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the House Of Fun match used in WWE? I'm pretty sure I remember Raven reffering to it when he was on Heat and feuding with D'Lo Brown. I don't remember if the match ever happened though because he was released soon afterwards.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ultimate X, by far! Ultimate X6 from Final Resolution 2005 is a gimmick MOTD candidate.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I'm surprised no one else went for Lethal Lockdown, a great team match. UX is a close second for me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I would have to go with feast or fired, because it's something on a pole match !

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Even though they've overused the fuck out of it, I do tend to really enjoy Ultimate X. Its just something different that nobody else is doing, and if you think about it, it really is kind of the evolution of the Ladder Match, much like how Elimination Chamber, War Games, & Hell in a Cell were the stages of evolution from the Cage Match.

I also like Lethal Lockdown because it basically is War Games & I do miss that.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,800 Posts
My order...

Ultimate X
King Of The Mountain
Lethal Lockdown
Raven's Fun House
Elevation X
Feast Or Fired!
Asylum

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Is Full Metal Mayhem their version of TLC?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Ultimate X...when it wasn't whored out every month. It's like the Monster's Ball match, it kept on getting abused. Now Elevation X, that needs to be brought back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I think of TNA, I think of Ultimate X - stupidly original, great matches all the time, and just brilliant!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts