My Pick is Bound for Glory 2007. Great energy, they were out of the Impact Zone infront of a hot GA crowd, some great moemnts, and some awesome matches. I loved this show.
- XXX Vs. LAX in Ultimate X = AWESOME!!! Very cool spotfest kind of match.
- Fight for the Right was ok. Worst part of the show.
- AJ/Tomko Vs. Team Pacman for Tag Titles = ALOT of fun. Very entertaining & it was great to see AJ win a belt in his homestate.
- Daniels Vs. Lethal for X Title = AWESOME!!! Bit of a forgotten gem really.
- Steiners Vs. 3D in a Tables Match = Very good brawling type of match. The table spots were cool (Frankensteiner through a table) and it was just a very fun match.
- KO Gauntlet to crown the 1st KO Champ was really cool. Gail winning was a cool moment & Kong was showed off very well here (minus her, uh, wardrobe malfunction).
- Joe Vs. Christian = AWESOME!!! Great match.
- Monster's Ball = Fine for what it was.
- Sting Vs. Angle for the World Title = AWESOME!!! Great match. Loved it and its the type of match you'd want these two to have together.
So yeah, this show was awesome. Plain & Simple, and my pick for TNA's personal best. It had everything from Tag Teams, to X Division, to Knockouts, to Hardcore, to Big Grudge Matches, to Dream Match Main Events. This show had it all.
For me, Turning Point 2005 is my personal favorite. Nothing was really 'terrible' on that show. But quality wise? You're probably talking BFG07. But nearly all the Bound For Glory's deserve a mention, 2006 and 2008 anyway! All awesome shows. Genesis 05 was another great show, loved the X-Division multi-man and the 3D/Rhino vs. Jarrett/AMW street fight.
Honorable mentions go to:
-Final Resolution 05
-Hard Justice 08
-Turning Point 08
-Turning Point 09
1.Bound for Glory 2007
2.Turning Point 2009
4.Turning Point 2004
5.Turning Point 2005
8.Bound for Glory 2006
9.Against all odds 2006
There really have been alot of great PPV's
especially in the early years of TNA
but i'm going to choose one that i found the most fun to watch personally, and that was BFG 2010
It wasn't perfect, far from it. But with a group of friends just laughing and having a good time it was a blast to watch
The opening Tag match was great fun and still my favourite Gen Me vs Guns match
Womens's match was harmless
Same with OJ and EY vs Ink Inc. Just a bit of light hearted fun
Lethal and Williams was a well fought match, but was kind of boring. Nothing really to get behind. They should of saved Lethals title win until this show, not on Impact weeks ago
RVD vs Abyss portrayed Hatred well and told a good story without the use of blood. Was Abyss's best match in ages
Sting, Nash and Pope vs Joe and Jarrett wasn't anything special, but it did set up the "They" Angle
Lethal Lockdown was alot of fun, what you'd expect really. Although the wrong team won, especially with Dreamer beating AJ
The main event was a really good match to, a perfect way to top off the show. I actually never figured Jeff was the one turning when the match started, but as it went on you could tell what they were going for. Not a huge fan of the turn, but it was something different and a great way to cap off the show