Haas Brothers
The LDRS of the New School
Young Bucks
Other?

lets do this in a C+P then tally style instead of a poll

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Gotta' go with the Bricoes, Just look at all the stuff they have done!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Kings Of Wrestling. I just prefer athletic wrestling tag teams to the drop you on your head and do silly high spot tag teams.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Generation Next, in terms of individual talent, but as a cohesive unit; its a draw between King's of Wrestling and The Briscoe Brothers.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Kings of Wrestling no doubt. Both men have "Superstar" written all over them. Great as a tag team ... great as individuals ... And they got Sara Del Rey with them, which results in an instant win.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Amazing Red & AJ Styles
Jack Evans & Roderick Strong
Briscoe Brothers

·
Registered
722 Posts
Kings of Wrestling. Hands down the best tag team.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Backseat Boys for me.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Briscoe Brothers- They are a bigger deal than most of the singles wrestlers over the last 11 years. They've won more ROH tag titles than anybody else and were the top tag team everywhere they went. They've actually been together since the beginning too and not just turned into a tag team in the last 5 years or something.

Kings of Wrestling I like in ring wise and everything else. Their my favorite right now but honestly their two amazing big single wrestling guys who are together. I'm not using that as an excuse for why Briscoes are better but they're also newer as a team.

Backseat Boys were probably the number 1 team though in the Briscoes early days if you go back to the beginning of the last 11 years.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Briscoes. There are tag teams having better matches today, but The Briscoes simply reinvented tag team wrestling and made everyone start caring about it again in the states.
Before the Wolves, before the KOW.

·
Registered
134 Posts
this is very sad that no one has even thought of saying strong and aries, their 10 month reign consisittenly had great matches with everyone, and unlike kow they actually defended the belt. And they were the ones responsible for uplifting the tag belts from a mid card commodity, to an actual main event belt

·
Registered
42 Posts
As a guilty pleasure, i love me some H8 Club. Gage and Hatred version.

Briscoes have without a doubt made the indy tag scene what it is. What no love for The Osiran Portal?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
briscoes. btw tenkoji and kenta/marufuji arent indy teams.
Pardon my French, but how in the fuck are the Briscoes not an Indy team? They were "The" Indy team for a solid two years, maybe longer. ROH is an Indy, and even if they were not the Briscoes have worked other Indy shows throughout their time in ROH.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts