• Star Fox Command (Nintendo DS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the release of Star Fox 64 3D released I was wondering what you guys think is the best Star Fox Game around?

I have a lot of memories from Star Fox SNES, but I have even more memories from Star Fox 64 and Star Fox Adventures. My Vote goes for Star Fox Adventures!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Star Fox 64, it still kicks ass today.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah star fox 64 is awesome for many reasons but there is definitely more to do in Star Fox Adventures with a better storyline.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Star Fox 64 is just the perfect way to play, up in the sky battling in your ship. It should never have taken Fox out of that cockpit and have him doing ninja moves. Just wasn't right, and there was a story in Adventures? I didn't notice mainly because I didn't finish it as it was so bad.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It should never have taken Fox out of that cockpit and have him doing ninja moves. Just wasn't right
I thought that at first too but when I gave the game a chance it was awesome, IGN and Gamespot must have agreed too with IGN's rating of 9/10 and Gamespot's rating of 8.3/10. Plus another reason why it was great was because it took awhile to beat. N64 version was awesome but it was a short game unless you went for the medals, other then that barely much new content after you beat all the levels.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not surprised no one has voted for Star Fox Command yet, that was the worst star fox game ever in my eyes so far. The controls sucked and I just really didn't enjoy the game.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Technically it would be Star Fox 64 3D but at the time of release, the original Star Fox 64 just had more impact and stood out. I don't think it's even really questionable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Star Fox Adventure was always my fav, but maybe cos it was more adventure inspired, really. I know true Fox fans aren't too fond of it. But it had dinosaurs!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts