Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Roman vs HHH was awful. Seth vs HHH was really good but I would definitely go for Ambrose vs HHH at Roadblock 2016. Just rewatched it. What a match. The pop when the crowd thought Ambrose won his first WWE Title was as good as it was ever going to get. The look on the faces of the crowd when the ref planted his hand on the mat for the three count was of pure shock and joy. I wish it was the main event of Wrestlemania that year with Ambrose actually winning the Title instead of the Roman crap.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Re: Best Shield Member match vs Triple H?

Yup, I'd go for Dean vs Trips as well. Really good match, def in the list of Dean's best matches. If I had my way, Dean would be facing Trips next year and beating him as well, so all Shield members have done it :lol Dean's only beaten Trips in a match at a live event :(

Roman's was ok, and Seth's was pretty good, but I enjoyed Dean's the most.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,546 Posts

I think Dean Ambrose had the best match against Triple H out of the 3.

Reactions: Ace

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,815 Posts

Well lets see...

Hunter's matches with Roman and Rollins were utter shit.

Ambrose on the other hand managed to have a great match with him.

Ambrose without question.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts

I’m a Dean mark so I’m biased obviously but I respect all the 3 guys and I still pick Dean.

Seth vs. HHH was good but wasn’t heated enough for the rivalry they had going. This was an Unsanctioend match. I wanted to see an all out brawl. Instead we got a good match but it was mostly a regular match with some weapons thrown in.

Roman vs. HHH is just the match no one wanted to see. All in all they did not have have a bad match but they did not and could not do anything to make up for it.

Dean vs. HHH was just a great, scientific wrestling match IMO. One of my favorites of 2016 in a year where WWE had a bunch of great wrestling.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

Ambrose should have main evented Mania 32 and win the title there instead of being squashed by Brock, the match at Roadblock was proof of that.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts

Dean v Triple H, at Roadblock, yes! Was a pretty good match from what I last remember, had a slow start but really picked up later on.

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts

Ambrose and it isn't close.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts

Ambrose by far and the other two don't even come close.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts

The Ambrose vs. HHH match was the only match of the three that was good. The Roadblock main event was damn good. The pacing was the best aspect of the match. Hunter & Ambrose played their roles perfectly building their matches by levels elevating the exciting by the minute. Rollins match was ok and the Reigns match was meh. I wouldn't mind seeing HHH vs. Ambrose at a WrestleMania.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts

Ambrose should have main evented Mania 32 and win the title there instead of being squashed by Brock, the match at Roadblock was proof of that.
Yep. Better match and the crowd wouldn't have shit on the end result. Reigns and Lesnar could've just wrestled each other in a non-title match or something.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts

Yup, I'd go for Dean vs Trips as well. Really good match, def in the list of Dean's best matches. If I had my way, Dean would be facing Trips next year and beating him as well, so all Shield members have done it :lol Dean's only beaten Trips in a match at a live event :(

Roman's was ok, and Seth's was pretty good, but I enjoyed Dean's the most.
WOW I don't remember it I'll have to go and rewatch it.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts

Dean for sure. Dean can get in there and wing it, and Trips likes that. Still a little salty Dean got beat the way he did though.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Probably Dean vs Triple H.

All three matches had VERY predictable outcomes, but Dean vs Triple H was the only one that tricked me for a second. Everything after Dean "won" had me believing there was a chance he'd actually go to Mania.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Ambrose at Roadblock almost by default. The other two were really bad, while the Dean/HHH match was okay, great pop for when everyone thought Dean won the WWE Title. Still don't know why they didn't make it a triple threat at WM32 with Dean in the mix, would have been that missing ingredient that could have given us a great main event.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.