Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Paige, the Bellas and Kevin Owens for having the best selling action figures of 2015 in each of their respective categories. source twitter.com/ringsidec.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Re: Best Selling Elite Figure in 2015 Paige, Best selling Battlepack duo the Bellas Best selling series figure Kevin Owens

I totally almost ordered the Bellas and Paige this week. And I don't really buy wrestling figures. Fantastic looking figures I need to get them.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I might get the Owens one just to put in my work space. And I haven't bought a wrestling figure since I was 12.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Re: Best Selling Elite Figure in 2015 Paige, Best selling Battlepack duo the Bellas Best selling series figure Kevin Owens

I was just thinkin' about Jeremiah Johnson today...didn't think anyone else knew that movie!

Anyways the only figures I own are CM Punk, Triple H & Brock. I assume it's best to buy figures of people who don't really wrassle much these days because it's virtually impossible for WWE to ruin them and make me hate them.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Imagine being a kid now, you're absolutely spoilt for choice when it comes to WWE action figures...I feel sorry for the parents!

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Congrats to them all!

There's no denying that these guys are popular, regardless of whether you're a fan of them or not. :clap

·
Stay Fearless
7,365 Posts
I need to get those Bella Twins action figures :yoda

·
Registered
574 Posts

I was just thinkin' about Jeremiah Johnson today...didn't think anyone else knew that movie!
That gif is a meme, I would guess 95% of people who post it don't even know it's from that movie.

It is a great movie, though.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Paige best selling action figure of 2015 can we add that to the list of accomplishments she has done in her time on the main roster

·
Aviary Bro Fist
14,043 Posts
This isn't a put down, just a genuine question, do adults buy action figures?

Or is Kevin Owens huge with the under 10 demo?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes, adults buy toys from time to time, it's all a matter of degrees. If someone fervently and violently denies it they probably have a showroom they just don't want people to see.

I just recently bought the deluxe Hawk and Animal figs, LOD's always been one of my favorites since I was kid, Animal has ties to Ohio. Well I guess it shouldn't need to be said too much about Hawk. Before that, the last wrestling Figs I got were Wolfpac Hall, Nash, and Sting back in 98.

On the main topic, it would seem the Diva's "revolution" had it's only real impact in the only place WWE really cared about now didn't it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts