Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dunno why just came to me who some of the best sellers or selling of an injury in the ring are at the moment.

I think Drew McIntyre is damn good especially his matches with people larger than himself. I remember him in a fatal 4 way involving Big Show and himself, Show kinda pulled Drew's legs out underneath him and he kinda snaps backward onto the apron making a huge noise and just throws himself onto the outside writhing around in pain.

Also HBK/Undertaker WM 26, after that moonsault through the announcers table Shawn did to him where he hits his knees, I actually wondered if he really did injure his leg the way he was moving in the ring afterwards.

Another gem I remember was the hardcore match at WM22 Edge/Foley. After Edge speared Foley through the flaming table, the way Lita had to guide Edge up the ramp while he looked like he was in shell shock with his hands quivering and dropped jaw was brilliant.

Any recent sellers/sells come to mind?

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
I think that Christian is probably the best right now. Orton is also pretty good at selling.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Think Orton's always been best in todays era

·
Registered
545 Posts
Daniel Bryan when he does the suicide dive and misses, overall he's a great seller. Ziggler is also one of the best. Evan Bourne, Morrison and also Taker though he's injured all the time so who knows.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
DBD, Ziggles, Rhodes, Orton, Santino, ADR, Xtian.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Daniel Bryan is number 1. I swear he is injured cuz the way he sells. Ziggler and Orton are up there too

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ziggler and Bryan are the best sellers in WWE today.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Current best sellers are:

Ziggler
Morrison
Bourne
Bryan

In that order.

I thought Morrison was legitmately hurt when he "injured" his ankle just before Elimination Chamber last year, he made it look pretty real.

I sometimes cringe when Bourne lands on his head to sell moves.

About a month back Bryan kept doing this thing where he hurt his shoulder by doing a suicide dive into the barricade, I thought he was doing than by mistake but apparently not.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
The best sellers in the WWE today are:

Dolph Ziggler: He's incredible, by far and away the best seller in the company. He makes normal moves look fantastic.
John Morrison: He convinces me he's legit hurt sometimes and sells the impact of a match very, very well.
Daniel Bryan: Like Ziggler, he makes moves look fantastic
Evan Bourne: See Daniel Bryan.
Drew McIntyre: Some of his selling is incredible, especially the selling of a DDT. One of the best around.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I would probably say Orton, Ziggler and Bryan are the best sellers in WWE right now that are not injured or taking a break.

Bourne and Christian are also great sellers.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The best sellers in the WWE today are:

Dolph Ziggler: He's incredible, by far and away the best seller in the company. He makes normal moves look fantastic.
This. He's the best because he makes his opponent look fantastic and makes every move look damaging without being the least bit cartoonish or over-the-top. I know the comparisons to Mr. Perfect are tired, but they're apt - Ziggler's selling is almost identical to Hennig's.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
The first two that popped into my head were Morrison & Ziggler. They are terrific sellers. Ziggler in particular really reminds me of Hennig in that aspect. Bryan is also very good.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
bryan for sure.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ZIGGLER IS UNREAL!

orton is good at selling faces....but he doesnt take that many bumps and finishers because hes built up to be the new superman

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Ill have to agree with everyone mentioned in here, dolph, bryan, morrison and orton. I think bourne over does it though. Didn't he hurt himself for real when he sold a big show spear? Never really noticed Drews's selling to be honest. Id also like to say that Slater did a hell of a job selling for Bret Hart @ summerslam.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.