Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a random thought.

I'd personally pick Ziggler (surprise!), Slater, and (of course when he does) Orton.

What do we say, WF?

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Undertaker. Dude can sell anything imo.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The same thread every two weeks fpalm , its Ziggler.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Ziggler is NOT the answer. He can take trememndous "bumps".

The answer is Triple H or CM Punk (imo), these two can "sell" an arm or leg throughout a match, they will get worked on and it it'll show at the end of the match due to great selling.

Ziggler just spins 3 or 4 times when he's clotheslined to sell the individual move.

Don't get me wrong I really like Ziggler, he's entertaining as hell!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
ziggler. and surprisingly, Lesnar sells the shit outta everything.

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ziggler is NOT the answer. He can take trememndous "bumps".

The answer is Triple H or CM Punk (imo), these two can "sell" an arm or leg throughout a match, they will get worked on and it it'll show at the end of the match due to great selling.

Ziggler just spins 3 or 4 times when he's clotheslined to sell the individual move.

Don't get me wrong I really like Ziggler, he's entertaining as hell!
Interesting post. Can't say I disagree, and I'll have to put Taker in there too. Really sells a limb well, I think.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Of the ones who are active it's CM Punk. Ziggler makes moves look good but selling is more than just bumping. And if her injury is not real then I'd have to say Beth Phoenix because she fooled me completely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HHH still the best seller and has been for a while.

Ziggler sometimes looks stupid cos he oversells too often for me. imagine r-truth attacking and spinning then Ziggler over-selling it would look a joke tbh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts