Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a random thought.

I'd personally pick Ziggler (surprise!), Slater, and (of course when he does) Orton.

What do we say, WF?

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Undertaker. Dude can sell anything imo.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,830 Posts
Ziggler is NOT the answer. He can take trememndous "bumps".

The answer is Triple H or CM Punk (imo), these two can "sell" an arm or leg throughout a match, they will get worked on and it it'll show at the end of the match due to great selling.

Ziggler just spins 3 or 4 times when he's clotheslined to sell the individual move.

Don't get me wrong I really like Ziggler, he's entertaining as hell!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
ziggler. and surprisingly, Lesnar sells the shit outta everything.

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ziggler is NOT the answer. He can take trememndous "bumps".

The answer is Triple H or CM Punk (imo), these two can "sell" an arm or leg throughout a match, they will get worked on and it it'll show at the end of the match due to great selling.

Ziggler just spins 3 or 4 times when he's clotheslined to sell the individual move.

Don't get me wrong I really like Ziggler, he's entertaining as hell!
Interesting post. Can't say I disagree, and I'll have to put Taker in there too. Really sells a limb well, I think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HHH still the best seller and has been for a while.

Ziggler sometimes looks stupid cos he oversells too often for me. imagine r-truth attacking and spinning then Ziggler over-selling it would look a joke tbh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.