·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Austin vs Mcmahon
Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes
Rock vs Austin
WCW vs NWO
The Hardy Boyz, the Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian
Shawn Micheals vs. Bret Hart-this rivalries from kayface to non kayface had so much impact on WWE. one of the thing got out of non-kayface rivalries is Shawn poney injuries give a chance Austin fued with Bret which put Austin on the map.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs The Rock take this one. The emotion, chemistry, excitement, shows by these 2 is just fascinating. Some that come close are Triple Vs The Rock, Austin Vs McMahon, Triple H Vs Austin, and some others.

·
Banned
3,522 Posts
nwo vs sting.

they built it for nearly 2 years. everything about the feud, minus the culmination match was awesome. fake sting, sting turning on fans, gimmick change etc.. great.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Rock/Austin might be the hottest rivalry in wrestling but it's far from being the best wrestling feud. They were two of the biggest stars and that's what made their matches/encounters special. As a wrestling feud, Rock and Austin didn't do much.

Austin/McMahon might be the greatest rivalry because that was a bloody rivalry.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Austin vs McMahon is better than Austin vs Rock. Nevermind all this match crap, it's the most entertaining feud ever made by miles and miles and miles.
I agree with this.

On an extra note, Cena vs Edge has sucked and will always suck.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Austin Rock tops all rivalries.

Next should be Jericho/HBK that rivalry made me feel bad for HBK because he was getting owned hard.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I think Austin/HHH and Rock/HHH are better rivalries than Austin/Rock because both involved a mega face and a mega heel whereas Austin/Rock was 2 mega faces. There was no heat. It was all about who was the best. With the other 2 it was deeply personal and that is the basis for a rivalry. Austin/McMahon too for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Austin vs Bret which eventually led to the USA vs Canada storyline in 97, which was brilliant.

Rock vs Austin

Sting/WCW vs NWO (might arguably be the best feud ever)

HBK vs Bret

HBK vs Taker

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Hogan/Sting. Best constructed wrestling angle in history, bar none. A year-and-a-half of build without physical confrontation. It was simply brilliant.

Then Starrcade '97 and the Match of the Century finally came along and they totally fucked up the whole thing. Oh well.

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
Undertaker/Kane
Austin/Vince
Austin/Rock
Undertaker/Mankind
Rock/Mankind
Rock/HHH
Macho Man/Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Austin/HHH
Hogan/Sting
Hogan/Macho Man
Bret/Owen
DX/The Nation
Sting/WCW/nWo
Jericho/Michaels

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
my favorite feud ever was:

DX vs Hart Foundation vs Austin. this was in 1997...DX had just formed (HBK/HHH/Chyna)....Bret Hart was a bad guy (Canadian hero tho), aligned with his brother and rest of Hart Foundation...Stone Cold was just being created, wrecking havoc trying to insert himself into the HBK/Bret feud...that whole year, started from May/June till Survivor Series i thought was awesome.

Of course, I loved the Austin/McMahon and Austin/Rock stuff too.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts