Badass ending.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Dat Punk Shoot.

·
Banned
914 Posts
The ending to this match is the greatest in Raw history imo....

This was just right after an insane 10 man tag match between DX/Radicalz and Rock/Foley/Rikishi/Too Cool....

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Choppy Choppy Pee-Pee :argh:

Nah but seriously I thought the episode where Vince's limo blew up was mind blowing.

Edit: Agreed on Foley winning the title too.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
This is a great example of everything that was so great about wrestling back then, talented and charismatic performers with amazing crowd connection, unbelievable atmosphere, shock factor, excitement, unpredictability, believability, perfect segment:

Stone cold in the beer truck
Opened the RAW before WM15, the main event that night was Austin/Show first time ever.

Other than that:

Rock/Foley on RAW 99
Austin/Tyson 98

·
Registered
23 Posts
brocks return was the best moment in a long time gave me goosebumps, i love when someone seems like a real and fresh threat to someone such as cena turning up and the music and brocks attitude just made it amazing, could watch it over and over,

punks shoot aswell made me more interested in wwe and what would happen next than i had been since the early 90s as a kid

both moments had that feel that the landscape of wwe would change into what some of us want, a more edgier product

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
This was just right after an insane 10 man tag match between DX/Radicalz and Rock/Foley/Rikishi/Too Cool....

Precisely the moment I was going to post. Everything about this was epic. And of course J.R. completely losing his shit put it over the top.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Another thread for 14 year old Attitude Era droolers to go on the hunt on Youtube.

"Attitude Era epic raw endings" will be a common search, no doubt.

·
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
4,771 Posts
Foley winning the title was gold.

It makes me sad to what the crowds turned into...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Has to be Austin returning to beat the crap out of the invasion and stunnering everything in sight!! Unreal moment in WWE history!!!!!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts