Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You're a mong.
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would not be referring to anything said in the ring or on a TV broadcast but something that is said 'out of character' - basically giving their own opinions on someone. I'm mainly only asking this as there's bound to be some gems from interviews or DVD's that I haven't seen and it was inspired by the comments from Triple H in regards to Paul Roma being put in the Four Horsemen;

"PAUL ROMA!"

Triple H: "The job guy from the WWE?!"

There's bound to be some better ones than that, interested to see if anyone knows of any.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
What is Austin talking about up there? "3:16 still would have happened. DX would've still happened." Well yeah, I'd hope so, since they happened before the Screwjob. WTF.

·
Registered
315 Posts
in Batista Unleashed, batista call sarge from the power power something along the lines of a fat nobody bully and a complete asshole who he'd like to rip the head off, that really tickled me

·
Registered
830 Posts
From PWG Horror Business

Chris Bosh to Human Tornado

"Now Human Tornado, you are the first stepping stone on my road back to the title. The Human Tornado, you know it's physically impossible to be a tornado right? Seriously. The Texas Tornado tried to do it too and you know what happened? He blew his brains out."

I miss Bosh :sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts