Can't decide between these five. :p

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Miz promo is awesome, you can tell he's studied The Rock etc with his timing and walking to the ring etc. Miz cuts great promos, and its great how he's used his real story in the first 2 mins of that one. He'll be a legend one day.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
While I think Bryan's has been the best, I believe Miz's will have the greatest historical significance. I'll personally remember that one promo as the moment that really put The Miz on the map as a future star. It's his Austin 3:16 speech.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I believe Miz's will have the greatest historical significance. I'll personally remember that one promo as the moment that really put The Miz on the map as a future star. It's his Austin 3:16 speech.

Austin 316 speech and Miz promo does not even deserve to be compared.

CM Punk's promo was the best for me.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
The Punk/Rey segment was the one I immediately thought of when I saw this thread title, but scrolling through it, I can't believe I forgot that promo by The Miz. Fucking brilliant. Right up there with my all time favourites.

·
Banned
564 Posts
Theres no such thing as a great promo anymore, but I enjoyed some of Batista's heel stuff, and Santino is kind of funny, so something from them I guess.

People like Sheamus, The Miz, CM Punk, it's all fucking garbage. They need to really let the real talent shine and take the shackles off them, you thing Rock and Austin would of made it with how they do it now with semi-scripted stuff, even Jericho doesn't feel natural anymore.

·
Registered
9,729 Posts
This is when the Miz became a made man, after this he became the IWC's new darling.

Barret's promo skills never looked better, and you gotta love him forcing Cena to turn around to tell him until next week "You Can't See Me" :lmao

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

Nothing can beat this .. The Genesis of McGillicutty :D

I'm still thinking what went wrong and he kept repeating the same words again and again .. It was just totally hilarious and will always be remembered for all the bad things :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts