Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been many great promo's over the years. Especially ones we have seen for Wrestlemania. But what background music do you think has really fit the match in the video?

I think I'd have to go with Placebo's Running Up That Hill. I think it perfectly fits the occasion. A close second for me would have to be Limp Bizkit's My Way. The fact that I hate Limp Bizkit yet I like the promo and song, it really shows.

What about you?

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
limp bizkit : my way - crack addict

also , the opera/origin musics they use to play in the promos , for example :

it starts at 2:00

another example :

starts at 2:09

i prefer this kind of music in a promo , cause it adds more drama and edginess to it

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I totally agree with the "My Way" promo, the song and video just blended really well together and I'm not even a fan of their music. I also vaguely recall a promo that used "My Sacrifice" by Creed that I used to like a long time ago but can't really remember what it was about.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I totally agree with the "My Way" promo, the song and video just blended really well together and I'm not even a fan of their music. I also vaguely recall a promo that used "My Sacrifice" by Creed that I used to like a long time ago but can't really remember what it was about.
I remember hearing My Sacrifice on a stone cold (i think) desire video. That was brilliant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts