Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other (mention)

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
1)Christian from 2005 with the female version of "just close your eyes" and his awesome jumpsuits.
2)Kurt Angle with his "Medal" theme and the peculiar spinning thing he did in the ring, glorious and strangely patriotic.
3)JBL. The theme song that I can only describe as AMERICAN and sort of frontier like. The Wall Street TITANTRON. The coolest limousine ever, anywhere period. His coat/towel, the wave of the cowboy hat, million dollar corporate smile. It was the PERFECT entrance for his gimmick.
4)Bret Hart. The simple instrumental, the baddass leather jacket that had a militaristic touch, the sunglasses, the strut. Screams "I'm the best there is".
5)CM Punk. Love his new theme song, "It's clobbering time/best in the world" the "ten finger salute". Also glorious
6) The Shield. Cool theme, they way they exit the crowd, Dean and Seth together, Reigns off to the side.... There's something, idk, "professional" about it that really strikes a chord with me. SWAT.
7.)HHH. Water and intensity.
8.)Edge. Also, amazing theme, love the haze of smoke, the march through it, the coat...
9.)Taker. Big fight feel every time. Sets the tone of the match perfectly..
10.)Booker T. CAN U DIG IT? SUCKAAAA! 5-time 5-time 5-time! Spin-A-Rooni.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
My favorite entrance would be Goldberg's entrance. I would mark out whenever he would make his way to the ring to squash somebody on Nitro.

I was also a fan of Biker Taker's entrance. I thought him riding to the ring on a motorcyle was pretty badass.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Will just go current. I love the Shields entrance, there music is so awesome. And ive been to a number of Raw and SDs and whenever you hear Mark Henrys music you get pumped. yeah he has no smoke or pyro but being there live his entrance just felt the best.

* and Rocks is good too, was at the Boston show where Foley was doing this is your life for Cena and as soon as I heard Rock music I got pumped.a

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts
The Undertakers deadman is to damn slow and boring. Would rather see him come out on his bike. But my favorite is Stone Cold for sure.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For current wrestlers, it's CM Punk and The Shield. I totally mark out for anything that is in the crowd.

DX, Angle "You Suck", HBK (The guy is my favorite wrestler of all time, without a doubt, between the music, the dancing, and the poses he arrogantly displays all the way down, it gives me chills, then the in ring spins), Batista (Just for the ramp pyro), Stone Cold for the pop when that glass breaks and hes bobbing his head down the ramp, Triple H because my Childhood included spitting water everywhere I could any chance I got, ABA Taker Rollin' with the Hog, and then Hogan because it was what first got me to fall in love with wrestling, seeing old clips of him coming down to Real American.

Great entrances really remind you of why you fell in love with Wrestling in the first place, maybe it's just me, but besides the actual in ring action, it's just so much fun to re-enact entrances with your friends and I dont know what it is but it just gives me chills remembering my favorite ones growing up.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Minoru Suzuki's entrance from NJPW is the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
951 Posts
EPICNESS! Epic crowd, epic entrance!

Seeing that kind of makes me feel sad, but I'm thinking it's more nostalgia, or regretting something it seems like we might not be able to get back. Not Hogan himself, but that kind of atmosphere. Same with the Sandman Returns clip and with Sting. It gave me an unexpected chill. I haven't felt that in a long time with wrestling and I've been waiting for that to happen again in the current era. Great choices.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Edge - Theme song and fireworks...so sick and fit his character. Favorite: Wrestlemania 24

Undertaker - Deadman entrance. No other entrance has the same aura to it. Favorite: Wrestlemania 28

Stone Cold - Glass Shatters and the rest speaks for itself. Favorite: Wrestlemania 13

Triple H - In 2000, with "My Time". One of the best entrances ever. Favorite: Any of them during 2000 with Stephanie at his side.

Goldust - Always loved his entrance. Extremely unique. Favorite: Royal Rumble 2002

Booker T - Raising the Heat. All that needs to be said. Favorite: Any during the Invasion

Chris Jericho - His entrance as Undisputed Champion. Favorite: Any on Smackdown with the mirrors reflecting all the camera flashes as he posed in the entrance way.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nothing will ever beat.. silence... silence... GLASS SHATTERS. MY GAWWWD ITS AUSTIN, AUSTINS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,557 Posts
Taker has the most unique entrance, but as a kid Warrior was my favorite.

However, of all time it would be Austin, had such a badass walk and swag like he never gave a single fuck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I voted for Trips, because his entrance is probably the best, but as for the one that most affects me, it has to be Undertaker's Deadman entrance. Gives me goosebumps every time.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts