Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
It was good i usually dread opening segments in wwe and this was really fun and AJ has been amazing she is a pretty good actress for someone who is not trained.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Very true. It was a really good segment and AJ was great. Even Sheamus did alright.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Was a great opening promo. Surprised nobody made any Teddy jokes considering the "main event" was a tag team match lol.

But ya, was a real great segment. Everyone did great during it. AJ was best part. Especially at the end..."I have some old business to take care of....(then tries attacking Vickie)"

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It was amazing. Mostly because AJ, but dang, it was great.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I really enjoyed it. Thought all six of them did their part well. (Y)

Better than the Show/Cena shit.

·
Banned
609 Posts
You have THREE great talkers and wrestlers. The most over manager in years. The most developed diva in years... and Shea... well the rest is enough to make it great.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Was a great opening promo. Surprised nobody made any Teddy jokes considering the "main event" was a tag team match lol.

But ya, was a real great segment. Everyone did great during it. AJ was best part. Especially at the end..."I have some old business to take care of....(then tries attacking Vickie)"
I was actually half hoping for Teddy to come out after Sheamus's bit and say "holla playas, this isnt going down like this" and then actually call off a tag match. That would have been an epic way to acknowledge his tag team gimmick

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Very solid opening segment. AJ impressed me just as much as Monday on Raw and she's one of the very few bright spots in the WWE at the moment. I'm trying to be a fan of Dolph Ziggler but his mic skills really haven't been anything better than averge so far. I don't understand why WWE always does this with him but they tell him to deliver a hundred words in one sentence and it just sounds pathetic. It sounds like a guy trying way too hard to be good on the mic instead of just naturally delivering his lines. He did it in the Mick Foley promo as well and it didn't sound as bad because it was intense but this time it was just cringe worthy. Anybody can say 25 words as quickly as possibile but that doesn't really take any skill. I think WWE does this because they don't have enough faith or trust in Dolph Ziggler's mic skills yet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have to agree the promo segment was a nice kick off. AJ was once again the most entertaining person on the entire show. Great acting skills & her mic work was good, too.

The best parts were the scene on the ramp where she made crazy weird face expressions & her reaction after Vickie slapped her.

I'm pretty excited what's now happening at No Way Out! With her strong build-up this week, I think she'll play a major role on Sunday.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Like I said before if AJ and Daniel Bryan were in Tna what would be the point of watching wwe right now, I watch Impact and I watch the full two hours. When I watch Raw and Smackdown I fast forward most of it and only watch the bits that AJ and Daniel Bryan are in, Tna is better overall then wwe because wwe's roster is very thin.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Zigglers voice when he responded to Punk at the start was awful. lol But yes, I enjoyed the opening seg.
Lulz, Ziggler sounded like a bitch throughout that entire segment. Very high-pitched delivery by Dolphin, but he's still that dude, doe.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
I have to admit Sheamus stole the show. He was really entertaining and pumped the crowd good up.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I have to admit Sheamus stole the show. He was really entertaining and pumped the crowd good up.
No, he sucked, sorry.

Great job by AJ, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, and even Vicky.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Yes, it was a very good opening segment.

Maybe, you know, because it was the main event?

Instead, they just turned SD! into RAW with the Cena/Laurignitis main event.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Best Smackdown opening in a long time. Shame the rest of the show was skipable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts