Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I'm developing a "tournament" (winners determined by your votes) of the 64 best WWE wrestlers to have never held a world (WWE or WHC) title. I'll be making the brackets next week. If you could, please take a look at my 64 picks listed below. If you think someone deserves to be on the list and isn't listed there, please tell me the person who should be in and the person already on the list who should be out. Please remember that this is based on performance in the WWE; for example, Harley Race was a great wrestler, but he didn't do much in WWE and thus wouldn't be a good choice for this list. Thanks for your help!

1. Adrian Adonis
2. Arn Anderson
3. Brutus Beefcake
4. Shelton Benjamin
5. Bam Bam Bigelow
6. Owen Hart
7. Big Boss Man
8. D'Lo Brown
9. King Kong Bundy
10. Carlito
11. Christian
12. Crush
13. Dean Douglas
14. Bubba Ray Dudley
15. D-Von Dudley
16. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
17. Davey Boy Smith
18. Earthquake
19. Tito Santana
20. Kerry Von Erich
21. Faarooq
22. Rikishi
23. Finlay
24. Goldust
25. Billy Gunn
26. Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
27. Haku
28. Hakushi
29. Matt Hardy
30. Muhammad Hassan
31. Mark Henry
32. Hardcore Holly
33. Marty Jannetty
34. Ahmed Johnson
35. R-Truth
36. The Brian Kendrick
37. Ken Kennedy
38. Tyson Kidd
39. Bobby Lashley
40. Lex Luger
41. Mabel
42. The Miz
43. "The Rock" Don Muraco
44. M. V. P.
45. Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff
46. Mr. Perfect
47. Rowdy Roddy Piper
48. William Regal
49. Dusty Rhodes
50. Rhyno
51. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
52. Rick Rude
53. Irwin R. Schyster
54. Ken Shamrock
55. Jimmy Snuka
56. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
57. Scott Steiner
58. Big John Studd
59. Typhoon
60. Umaga
61. Vader
62. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
63. Val Venis
64. X-Pac

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Evan Bourne and Daniel Bryan should be here.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Does Barry Windham count?

Ron Simmons held the WCW belt btw, as did Lex Luger. Does that not count? If not, there's probably a few WCW guys you've forgotten.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr. Perfect will eventually win, so fuck it.
Not necessarily. You might be surprised.

Shirley Crabtree said:
Does Barry Windham count?

Ron Simmons held the WCW belt btw, as did Lex Luger. Does that not count? If not, there's probably a few WCW guys you've forgotten
As I said, it's only guys who performed in WWE.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ted DiBiase (SR.) HAS to be on this list, unless you're counting when Andre gave him the title... WWE doesn't count it though.

Also, I'd throw Chavo Guerrero on there over some of the ones you have listed. And probably Terry Funk, too, as limited as he was in WWE.

And definitely Jacques Rougeau (The Mountie).

You should probably cross check your list with the IC Title history to be safe.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ted DiBiase (SR.) HAS to be on this list, unless you're counting when Andre gave him the title... WWE doesn't count it though.

Also, I'd throw Chavo Guerrero on there over some of the ones you have listed. And probably Terry Funk, too, as limited as he was in WWE.

And definitely Jacques Rougeau (The Mountie).

You should probably cross check your list with the IC Title history to be safe.
I don't know HOW Ted DiBiase Sr. got omitted from the list. He's in. But who should be eliminated?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I don't know HOW Ted DiBiase Sr. got omitted from the list. He's in. But who should be eliminated?
Eliminate whoever you want. Your criteria for the list doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway...

For instance, you don't want Harley Race on the list, who was in WWF for 2 years, wrestled in Wrestlemania, won Slammys, and won the King of the Ring Tournament... but you want to include Muhammad Hassan? That's a joke, right?

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Eliminate whoever you want. Your criteria for the list doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway...

For instance, you don't want Harley Race on the list, who was in WWF for 2 years, wrestled in Wrestlemania, won Slammys, and won the King of the Ring Tournament... but you want to include Muhammad Hassan? That's a joke, right?
Muhammad haasan makes perfect sense.. he deserved to be world champion...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Muhammad haasan makes perfect sense.. he deserved to be world champion...
Wow. Then this is a REALLY short sighted list. Hassan was in the WWE for all of two years.

Tyson Kidd? He's been around for what, two years in the WWE?

Arn Anderson, great as he was, wrestled in WWE for JUST over ONE year, and almost never outside of a tag match with Blanchard.

R-Truth? Matt Hardy? X-Pac? Are those guys really world heavyweight champions?

The list is pretty arbitrary and STRONGLY favors guys post-2000, no getting around that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts