Wrestling Forum banner

Best match so far this year...

1858 Views 24 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Pasab
I liked Miz vs. Morrison on RAW, Ziggler vs. Edge at RR, and the RR match itself.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
I liked Punk vs Cena on Raw, even with the unconclusive finish.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Ted DiBiase vs. Daniel Bryan on NXT. Maybe i'm a little biased on this because i'm a big fan of these two men particularly Ted and seeing Ted finally winning match and broke his losing streak made me MTFO, lol. Not to mention that i can watch that match over and over again and i'm not gonna get tired of it, that was one hell of a match.

· Registered
1,507 Posts
To add to the ones already mentioned there were three good matches on the first Smackdown of 2011:

Edge vs. Kane - Last Man Standing
Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler
Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio - 2 out of 3 falls

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Miz-Morrison Falls count anywhere or Edge-Ziggler from the RR. Both had the wonderful quality of feeling like a very, very big match and making the loser look just barely worse than the winner.

· Registered
41 Posts
I liked Punk vs Cena on Raw, even with the unconclusive finish.
Unconclusive? Punk won, Cena was DQ for the low blow. He was almost DQ for not using a open hand.

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
Miz/Morrison or Edge/Ziggler. Not much else to talk about imo.
Same. Can't really pick between the two. Edge/Ziggler probably nudges ahead, considering I like them both more than Miz and Morrison, but then again Miz/Morrison really was a fun match to watch. Argh...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.