• Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio

Votes: 47 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Thought the Christian/Drew match had better psychology, just because they did the whole work the body part that just got repeated in the Del Rio match.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Christian/McIntyre was an overall better match but the Rey/ADR match scores brownie points due to the awesome armbar that the Elite Mexican pulled off.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Really depends upon what you look for in a match. For people who are more interested in ring work, it will be Rey vs. Rio. Christian vs. Drew had more of the Sports Entertainment feel to it. Such a match has more of a chance of being a PPV main event. (Not that it ever will be one.) Rey vs. Rio was the type of match that would be placed somewhere down the card, as the mid card attraction. (Though I can see these two facing each other in a main event in the near future)

Personally, I would say Rey vs. Rio, because:

a) Rey tapped out.

b) Christian/ McIntyre is leading towards a Christian and Matt Hardy vs. Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre feud, which I don't want to see.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Del Rio/Mysterio and Christian/McIntyre were both good matches, but personally I enjoyed Del Rio/Mysterio more. I actually thought Rey would win, so it was a major surprise that he lost, but even more so that he actually tapped out. Also, for saying it was Del Rio's first Smackdown Main Event, on his first televised Smackdown, he performed extremely well.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
I didn't like any of them really. Del Rio got my vote for being new basically. Lets see how he gets on after his honeymoon period.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Christian vs McIntyre for me

But it was cool to finally see my fellow Straight Edge Society member Serena in action

·
Registered
996 Posts
I voted for Del Rio vs. Mysterio but I think Christian vs. McIntyre match was better in terms of wrestling tactics.
Del Rio match was more refreashing though, so it gets my vote for that.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
The main event of course. Not even close by stretch of the imagination.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts