• Kofi Kingston vs Alex Riley

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Anyone who says any match other than Ryder vs. MicGillicutty is picking purely based on which wrestlers they like, and not on the quality of the match at all.

Kaval vs. Harris was awful - those two had no chemistry, Kaval had to slow down a lot so Husky could keep up, Kaval oversold everything, and Harris botched his own signature side suplex... twice.

Kingston vs. Riley was incredibly short, did not feature any innovative moves from either wrestler, neither wrestler was clean, and Riley had no clue how to take Kingston's Trouble in Paradise.

Ryder vs. McGillicutty, even if it does wind up being a match-up we'll see again on Superstars in a month, was the only match that looked like a WWE match. Both guys got in their offense, McGillicutty showed a newer side with some aggression and intensity, his dropkicks looked outstanding, and he took Ryder's finisher incredibly well.

McGillicutty may not win this thing, particularly because of how strange he was on the mic last night (are you a face or heel?) but he was the only one that looked great in the ring.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Ryder vs Hennig was the best, good back and forth match and I was actually glad Ryder picked up a win for once, he doesn't deserve to be a jobber.

Kaval vs Harris was OK at the start but then it went botchy, Harris botched his rock bottom like move and the match just didn't flow at all, Kaval executed his finisher properly though.

Kofi vs Riley was too short so it can't win.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ryder vs Hennig was the best, good back and forth match and I was actually glad Ryder picked up a win for once, he doesn't deserve to be a jobber.

Kaval vs Harris was OK at the start but then it went botchy, Harris botched his rock bottom like move and the match just didn't flow at all, Kaval executed his finisher properly though.

Kofi vs Riley was too short so it can't win.
100 percent agreed!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Definitely MM vs Ryder especially since they actually let Ryder get a win for once. :p

In terms of happiness though I was really glad to see them finally come to their senses and put Kaval over Husky.

·
Banned
3,978 Posts
Anyone who says any match other than Ryder vs. MicGillicutty is picking purely based on which wrestlers they like, and not on the quality of the match at all.

Kaval vs. Harris was awful - those two had no chemistry, Kaval had to slow down a lot so Husky could keep up, Kaval oversold everything, and Harris botched his own signature side suplex... twice.

Kingston vs. Riley was incredibly short, did not feature any innovative moves from either wrestler, neither wrestler was clean, and Riley had no clue how to take Kingston's Trouble in Paradise.

Ryder vs. McGillicutty, even if it does wind up being a match-up we'll see again on Superstars in a month, was the only match that looked like a WWE match. Both guys got in their offense, McGillicutty showed a newer side with some aggression and intensity, his dropkicks looked outstanding, and he took Ryder's finisher incredibly well.

McGillicutty may not win this thing, particularly because of how strange he was on the mic last night (are you a face or heel?) but he was the only one that looked great in the ring.
Everybody is allowed to have different opinions. For me, despite Harris slightly ruining the match two times, would be Kaval/Harris. I don't enjoy watching anyone else on NXT in the ring as I do Kaval, the man just brings it every single time.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Everybody is allowed to have different opinions. For me, despite Harris slightly ruining the match two times, would be Kaval/Harris. I don't enjoy watching anyone else on NXT in the ring as I do Kaval, the man just brings it every single time.
Thanks for proving my point, exactly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts