Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which was the tbest match from Wrestlemania 10

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Re: Best match of Wrestlemania 10

Owen vs Bret Hart obviously, but Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon is really close. :)

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts

Ladder match for me, one of the matches that got me into wrestling.

Nothing taken away from Owen/Bret, a classic in itself but I just mark out for both of the wrestlers and have a small place in my heart for that bout'.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts

Because Bret Hart co won The Royal Rumble and was heading into WrestleMania 10 to face the WWE champion the Bret/Owen feud didn't get as much tv time as it needed to really add to the match which is why their match at Summerslam is so much better. Call me a traditionalist but for me a truly great match needs a great storyline to add it to it which Shawn Michaels/Razor Ramon had and which was arguably the best actual storyline of that era, definitely the most innovative thanks to the addition of the ladder.

To a lot of people Bret/Owen is a match that flies under the radar because it can often be forgotten or overshadowed is probably a better term because of the impact the Shawn Michaels/Razor Ramon match had. It was effectively the match that made both Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall a star and was the first WWE match to have been given a five star rating which was later matched by Bret/Owen at Summerslam which in my mind goes down to what i said about a great storyline needed to make a truly great match.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

Ohh tough one. From a pure wrestling standpoint Bret v Owen. From an entertainment and spectacle point of view, the ladder match.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts

Gun to my head, I would go Michaels/Ramon over Hart/Hart. But it's razor thin. Both matches are outstanding!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

Hart/Hart. Probably the finest wrestling exhibition after WrestleWar '89.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts

Easily Bret vs. Owen. One of the best matches ever, period.

And that ladder match is overrated as hell. Their second ladder match at SummerSlam '95 was leaps and bounds ahead of this one.

·
Registered
486 Posts

Bret/Owen is my favorite match ever. It was a pleasant surprise to see that this is the favorite over the ladder match. I enjoyed the ladder match but it is not as good as Bret/Owen in my eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts