1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Probably with Rey Mysterio.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
His match with Daniel Bryan at NOC 2010. With DB, Miz was able to experiment with new moves and spots that he would usually never able to do with other superstars that wrestle WWE style like the sick top rope lariat.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Bryan/Miz at NOC was very good, one of his best. I also really enjoyed his Falls Count Anywhere match with Morrison earlier, I believe it was the first match of 2011, great way to start the year. Also, interesting to see that Morrison and Miz were both in a WWE Championship match at the start of the year, now, Miz is in a big storyline and set to face HHH (albeit in a tag match) and then Morrison is jobbing in less than 2 minutes and wearing a ridiculous T-shirt about eating peoples lunch.

Damn it's been a good year.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Either his series of matches with Daniel Bryan or his match against Morrison on the first RAW of 2011 for the WWE title, then again even though he isn't that great in the ring his matches can hold my attention a lot more than Cena's stale act.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
His WWE title defense on RAW against John Morrison, that's the best I can think of at the top of my head. I watched NOC Bryan match but I don't remember much about it.

If you read my posts on here I'm one of the biggest Miz marks on here, but I admit he is a piss poor ring worker - and that's being generous.

·
Registered
998 Posts
He is yet to have a good match

1 - 20 of 46 Posts