Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because why not? We have a thread for legit everything else which posters do you find most attractive (also before someone says go to one of those hot or not things or tinder, it's just for fun and no way trying to pick up) anyways anyone?

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
It's all fun and games until you're the least picked.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
You can't fairly judge cos not everybody posts photos of themselves lol.

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I haven't seen too many pics of users here, but the user Darren Criss has his pics as his avatars and he's good looking. I was kinda surprised actually because this entertainment form + its online forums don't usually attract attractive people.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Me

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
Slim pickings.

There's some ok looking people here.

BBR is kind of sexy but that's probably cuz he's open about his metrosexuality and all men I've ever been attracted to were metrosexuals.

Not saying I'm attracted to him. I just think he's good looking.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Me.

Cause I must have the cleanest body hair out of all the posters on here xD

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Well The Haitch is probably the best looking person on here, hard to come close to a 6'4, muscled up bodybuilder.

The nose may be off-putting though.

:/

·
Registered
813 Posts
Never met an attractive hardcore wrestling fan in life. I imagine most men to look like Dungeons and Dragons crawler types. I've seen one decent young lady on Instagram that was obsessed with Randy Orton (pictures of him all over her feed) but didn't seem like a wrestling fan. From what I've seen, we truly are the worst when it comes to looks.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I don't want to shout people out and look like a creep. But I've got to say I was surprised by how attractive some of the girls who use this forum are. I've seen female wrestling fans in real life and they're not normally "my type" :lol

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
There are definitely some good looking girls/ women here. :justsayin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts