Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 5.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which smaller wrestler has been better than all the rest?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Re: Best LittleGuy/Mini/Cruiserweight/Lightweight/Junior Heavyweight in wrestling eve

Rey Mysterio

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Re: Best LittleGuy/Mini/Cruiserweight/Lightweight/Junior Heavyweight in wrestling eve

I wouldn't really class Shawn as a "mini"or "little guy" or Raven or Misawa for that matter.From your list i'd either go for Rey in his prime ,Steamboat ,dynamite,Liger ,Jericho etc .I honestly don't like your list at all ,where's Eddie and Benoit ?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

I wouldn't really class Shawn as a "mini"or "little guy" or Raven or Misawa for that matter.From your list i'd either go for Rey in his prime ,Steamboat ,dynamite,Liger ,Jericho etc .I honestly don't like your list at all ,where's Eddie and Benoit ?
And yet Jeff fucking Hardy is there. :lmao

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts

Eddie Guerrero

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

I voted for Taka Michinoku, cos no one else will.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

Didn't even see Misawa on the list originally. The fuck.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts

Definitely HBK!

·
Registered
534 Posts

Misawa? Raven? Tazz? Muta?

How many people here have actually seen an Antonino Rocca match?

·
Registered
84 Posts

Liger with a huge distance between rank 1 and 2. actually, the list is weird ô__ô

·
Registered
76 Posts

Dynamite Kid without a doubt.

·
Ramble On
11,108 Posts

I wouldn't consider some of them 'little guys' i mean Misawa?

but from the list i'll go with Liger.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts

Steamboat wasn't a little guy, and I didn't dig Misawa's stuff until he became a full fledged heavy. And where is Tiger Mask/Satoru Sayama, Kanemoto or pretty much anyone from Mexico?

Anyways off this list Liger.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Dean Malenko all the way.
also that Mascarita Sagrada could be in the list.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts

This thread title made me think you were talking about midgets. fpalm

I'm sorry but every person on this list is an average size. From drawing power and overall popularity it's Shawn Michaels without a doubt but from me just enjoying their matches and being the definition of a cruiserweight of all time I'd give it probably to somebody on the indy scene at the moment like Ricochet or Pac. Some of the shit they can do is absolutely crazy. If it were 15 years ago I'd probably go with Sabu. AJ Styles is a great wrestler and one of the best in ring performers in the world currently but he's NOT that amazing and he is working for TNA so that's never gonna do much for him.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

YOU ALL REALISE THAT THERE SI AN "OTHER" OPTION AT THE BOTTOM, RIGHT? YET NONE OF YOU HAVE USED IT GO FIGURE

·
Registered
884 Posts

the ice man, dean malenko, followed by danielson. i like technical wrestlers who can go with the high flyers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts