Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,314 Posts
I liked the Asuka one and Kairi and Asuka's new attires have really grown on me, I hope the two keep those belts for ages, they are so good.

Dakota Kai's heel turn was just savage, I liked that too :p

·
Registered
5,648 Posts

Sure, it was random and out of nowhere, but what turn these days isn't...
She worked as a heel in the match though, so the mist wasn't the turn, she is just one of many who turned with no turn this year.

Off the top of my head I'd probably say Kevin Owens turn, as short lived as it was. Dakota Kai's and Sasha Banks were good too.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,238 Posts
Balor. Well executed and unpredictable. It's hard to really catch people by surprise like that now. Dakota's turn was well executed too but also quite predictable.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
If you're talking about which heel turns helped the most, then Kairi and Asuka is up there. It may have been random and out of nowhere, but they went from doing nothing and off TV for months to being the most featured women's champions on TV, even over the singles titles.

Finn Balor 2nd because it was about damn time he got rid of the Grin Balor meme

I feel like Sasha and Bayley are still in the exact same spots as they were before they turned, so I don't know how much turning them helped them.

Also shout out to Io Shirai and Dakota Kai, but jury is still out on them. Io got more over with the heel turn, but still hasn't won the NXT women's title, and Dakota still needs to get out of jobbing all the time.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,519 Posts
Dakota Kai. It was executed perfectly - that's how you do a turn people know is coming and still make it good.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
So far my vote is Dakota #1 because how well she pulled it off. #2 Auska because I marked out for the green mist. #3 Bailey - hearing her curse the crowd was kinda like if Capt. Kangroo called a roomful of kids a buncha little sh*ts. #4 Io was nicely done as well..

I can't really count Seth and Sasha because they got so much hate as faces and everyone knew it was just a matter of time. Kinda like when the eventual Charlotte turn comes.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,031 Posts
Dakota Kai easily, followed closely by Finn. But Dakota's turn had a build up to it and she SNAPPED, it was beautiful to watch.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,609 Posts
balor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts