Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise if this thread has already been done.

I'm sure most people on here love a good heel promo, as well as i do, but what is your favourite heel promo ever and links maybe?

Shawn Michaels Montreal springs to mind

Thoughts, opinions and links?

·
Banned
882 Posts
Austin at KOTR '96. Nuff said.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
for me hbk montreal teasing brets return he was hated before it and was detested after it.... real heat real emotions real backstory real talk :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Dont think Heath Slater will ever cut the best heel promo ever haha, i would be more concerned if you weren't trolling

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Shane Douglas cut some pretty damned good heel promo's in ECW. Same with Raven as well. Flair has to be mentioned in this category too.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
HHH had a few. Kurt Angle was also damn good at delivering heel promos. But for me, the heel promos that stick out the most, immediately, are HBK's. His 97 DX work was phenomenal and people really need to go back and watch them to understand that he actually could go on the mic. And of course, one of my favourite segments of all time... HBK's Hogan/King imitation in 05. That was the most funny and then intense promo I've ever seen. It was perfect in every way and it sold me on that match. God that would have been a great feud if Hogan hadn't backed out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like Bret Hart's heel turn after Wrestlemania 13. He turned heel after the fans rejected him as a goody-two shoe babyface and cheered for heels such as Stone Cold Steve Austin.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
You know... I"m hitting myself for forgetting.. but almost any promo Piper did as a heel and Dibiase... holy shit, his "everybody has a price segments*facepalm*

I am so ashamed.... those two were so damn awesome.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Jake's promo after slapping Elizabeth and putting the snake on Savage.

HBK in Montreal. Talk about delivering on the big stage.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts