Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me names that stand out are Bully Ray and Austin Aries both are entertaining as heels.

The one problem I have with heels is that it seems they all have to be incorporated with Immortal.

Edit: Sorry about the typo in the title

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Re: Best Heel is TNA right now?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts

Yeah, Bully Ray ftw.

He's easily one of the top heel acts of the entire Bischoff/Hogan era for the matter.

·
Registered
377 Posts

Bully Ray, He is the best heel in wrestling period. Austin Aries is great but Bully beats him by a smidgen.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

Bully Ray

·
Premium Member
43,586 Posts

Honestly, I'm going to go with Bully Ray. And I don't mean that in a "Oh how sad this that?" kind of way. He is legit good in the role. I don't see him as a main eventer, but as a performer & character, he's stepped it up as best he can. He turned out to be a good choice as the top heel in the BFG Series and it was good for Roode.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

Anarquia entertains me.

·
Banned
749 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bully Ray, but thats not saying much. None of the heels are really given a fair shot because as someone said above, they are tied too tightly to immortal. Anderson was pretty good as a heel when he first came to TNA before they turned him face. Desmond was awesome. Morgan really did a great job with the "we" gimmick. Gunner does a good job tbh though i don't like how hes been pushed. Aries is doing good now but again ray is the best at the moment.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts