Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Alexa Bliss

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Let's see, of all those options there is only one who has great matches constantly, cuts good promos and generates heel heat despite his awesome in ring work. He calls himself The King

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,392 Posts
In the Private messages you said they should put the title on her because she has heat.
And as I just said in the post you quoted that doesn't mean she's a good heel. She just had heat that could be used to put over a baby face. Thesedays there can be a difference between having heat and actually being a good heel.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
there aren't any, not 1, because the crowd refuses to play along with the performance anymore
wrestling has always been like a pantomime. regardless of how you felt about a performer you cheered if they were a top level face and booed if they were a top level heel

you had the decency to give them the response they actually wanted then over time they slowly turned and you felt justified when they turned good or mortified if they turned bad

now we get bullshit like "we cant boo a good talent"
thats bs, if the talent was good enough in the heel role they are in they'd be able to elicit at least a heel response

it seems like working on the indy scene removes the chance of a heel reaction for the majority of the hardcore crowd which is a damn shame

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
Miz was until he was demoted to RAW. I like Neville right now, but Jinder has a higher ceiling.
What does it say about the current state of WWE that getting shipped to the "A show" is clearly a negative lol

Anyway to answer the question, it's Miz no doubt, I went from changing the channel whenever he appeared to actually looking forward to what he was gonna do next. He might loose that spot soon though getting lost in the shuffle on Raw. WWE did him NO favors sending him there.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Gotta go Neville, the man's a savage.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Once again Alexa fans are overrating her. How could you seriously believe she's the best heel in the company?
As far as woman go, there aren't many options currently so most are clinging on to Bliss. She's farrrrr from being the best heel in the company, she's not even second to last.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,101 Posts

·
Banned
3,455 Posts
And as I just said in the post you quoted that doesn't mean she's a good heel. She just had heat that could be used to put over a baby face. Thesedays there can be a difference between having heat and actually being a good heel.
Ok we agree on that however I do think X-Pac was a good heel but he just did not change his character at all.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Legit laughed at Bliss being on this poll. The standards of fans really have fallen.

Mahal is riding a wave right now but that's down to his booking, the Miz is head and shoulders above everyone in the company when it comes to heel work.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definitely Jinder the heat he gets is on a different level to the others. Miz, Owens and Neville all get cheered a lot. Miz is talented at getting heat from the crowd but let's be honest it's gotten to a stage where he now gets a lot of cheers too, especially when pitted against Cena or Ambrose. Put Jinder against those two and he'd still be mostly booed.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Miz by miles.

Wrestles, promos,interacts with crowd, convincingly annoyingly complains, trophy wife who cheats for him, entrance all like a heel should.

As a character on a TV show he is easily the best heel. He has a well rounded character.

·
Registered
747 Posts
It depends on perspective.
Talent wise - The Miz is the best heel on the roster by far.
Kayfabe wise - Jinder Mahal is in the spotlight and world champion on Smackdown!

I like what WWE is doing with Jinder Mahal, but I'm sad I won't get to see Miz as world champion.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts