Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Alexa Bliss

Votes: 10 13.7%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Miz - The only heel that liked by most of the people but knows how to get heel heat in the same time.

Kevin Owens - Very entertaining in every aspect but not every time getting heel heat.

Jinder Mahal- Hated by fans and the crowd just loved by his fans and India only.

I will not count Strowman because he is out.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miz or Neville.

Others are pandering heels or getting heelish reactions for the wrong reasons.
I don't know how I forgot about Neville.

I even respected him more when he stopped using Red Arrow because he didn't want to get cheered( I know he did it vs Aries and this made it so special too that he had to use it or he can't beat Aries).

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Miz/Neville as true heels.

Kevin Owens as cool heal. Also Roode in NXT.

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Miz. He does amazing heel work and along with Owens are the only ones eligible on this list.

Gynder from Calgary just hasn't demonstrated much yet, I wouldn't call him a 'best heel' anytime soon until he shows more of his ability in character work.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
In before the Jinder shit fpalm Kevin Owens is very try hard, he secretly wants to be cheered and tries so hard to be cool. I agree with the above mentions of Miz and Neville, especially Neville. Even with his flashy wrestling he manages to get heat. Baron Corbin could have been a great heal but sadly he's one of the worst mic workers ever.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Wait, so there are no other good heels in the company right now? This is really sad. Just turn Ambrose already.. I really hope they're planning on it soon.

But yeah either Miz or Kevin, they take the #1 spot. Neville is very close.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I think the op means real heat. Not go away heat.
Whats real heat and whats go away heat? People legit hate Roman Reigns. Its not like people are disinterested in him. He,s the most talked about wrestler in wwe by far.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats real heat and whats go away heat? People legit hate Roman Reigns. Its not like people are disinterested in him. He,s the most talked about wrestler in wwe by far.
I know he is legit hated but in the end he is not heel until there is a proof that he truly is but when Seth panders to the crowd in house shows to get them cheer Roman that says a lot.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
If we are counting part timers my answer is still HHH.

Full timers

Men- Miz

Women- Bliss. I won't vote Charlotte or Sasha since they aren't playing heels right now. Although I think both are better natural heels.

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,123 Posts
Has to be Miz. He acts like a heel, and if he gets cheered he does his best to get booed. That's Owens big flaw; he can be a good heel, but he sucks up to the fans so much. And Jinder is in that stage where he's booed as much for the fact he's getting a push as he is his actual heel work.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts