Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bully Ray was always gold as heel. If every heel would have balls like him we wouldn´t have Alberto Del Rios who can´t draw heat for shit.

As for my pick: I love the way Sandow handles the mic. It might be too early to judge his mic skills though. :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
WWE wise, I'd say Miz. Nobody else really stands out to me.

Wrestling wise, toss up between Bully Ray and Bobby Rooooooooo. I really wish Roode was in WWE, could really become a top heel and WWE realizes now they dropped the ball with a Bully Ray singles run years back, because he's on a roll now.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Calfzilla, Aries and Paul E.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Mr. Best in the World CM Punk

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
In all of wrestling? Dean Ambrose. He'll show us why in the not-so-distant future.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm constraining my choices to WWE, as I do not regularly watch TNA and do not consistently take notice of FCW, so I cannot accurately comment on Ambrose. Therefore, I'd say I am particularly enjoying Bryan and Sandow right now. Bryan's interaction with the crowd is refreshing, and Sandow's new character is very promising, illuminated by his delivery on the mic. There are others who can be relied on to consistently deliver good promos, e.g. CM Punk, Jericho, Miz, etc. Heyman and HHH are also nice added extras too. I also think Kane is underrated on the mic when he does actually have a promo.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
As of right now, it's between Daniel Bryan and Ambrose. Only two guys who's promos I find consistently entertaining.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,825 Posts
Chris Jericho is the best, but he's not going to be around.

Punk certainly was, but he's seriously declined in recent weeks. It's more his character rather than mic skills that are the problem though.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
you my friends need to see dean ambrose but i suggest type in jon moxley in youtube

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Vickie Guerrero.

Lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts