1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Stephanie McMahon

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
For the laughs, I enjoyed Mike Adamle, but as far as a GM whose appearance wouldn't make me groan or fast-forward, Eric Bischoff wins by a country mile.

The worst? Stephanie. Lord, does she grate on me, whether face or heel.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,946 Posts
I made this thread last week, but to answer the OP's quetion Eric Bischoff

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,554 Posts
Eric Bischoff has been the most memorable IMO

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Jack Tunney. OK, technically he was the WWF President rather than a GM but the reason he was great was simple, he wasn't on tv EVERY FUCKING WEEK, taking up time that would be much better used for the matches. They used him when he was needed for big angles and that was all that was needed, most of the time the show should pretty much run itself. The commentators are more than capable of running down the card for the tv audience and could easily do the same for the live crowd before the show starts.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Stephanie McMahon and Eric Bischoff tied for first easily. Really think that the brand extension was at it's best at that time. It really seemed like an actual war for supremacy for those two.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Stephanie McMahon over Eric Bischoff, because she is/was hawt. And as people have said, at that time the brand extension seemed like it actually mattered.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.