Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, seeing as how we're well into the PG Era (going in on 10 years depending on who you're talking to) I was thinking of all the fueds we've seen develop over the years. Some have been great, some haven't been, and some have been underrated entirely.

In my opinion, even though some people hate it, the PG Era has produced some top notch feuds.

Edge and John Cena was a great fued for both men.
Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels was gold as well.
And who would've thought Batista would go over in his feud with Triple H?

What do you guys think? Has there been a fued that you loved? Or has the PG Era been a complete bust for you?

· Registered
3,828 Posts
Besides the two main obvious and popular choices, which are Hardy/Punk and Jericho/Michaels. One that I really enjoyed was the Cena/Batista feud of last year. Batista played off a pretty solid heel and the whole "I hate you too" between him and a fan, makes me laugh. While I may not be the biggest fan of Cena or Batista for that matter, it was a fun feud to watch.

· Registered
241 Posts
Besides the two main obvious and popular choices, which are Hardy/Punk and Jericho/Michaels. One that I really enjoyed was the Cena/Batista feud of last year. Batista played off a pretty solid heel and the whole "I hate you too" between him and a fan, makes me laugh. While I may not be the biggest fan of Cena or Batista for that matter, it was a fun feud to watch.
damn right, just wonder left before he became boring again, or if he had some more heel time left in him?

A feud i also enjoyed was the series between Bryan and Ziggler, purely wrestling of course. Bryan has the excitement mic-wise of a depressed badger so i;m fearful if we could ever see an intense feud from him in the future

· Registered
868 Posts
Hardy/Punk & Cena/Batista

· Registered
284 Posts

· Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I really wanna add Orton Vs. Triple H but their Wrestlemania match was just so...meh...that it taints what was an otherwise brilliant feud.

And for some reason, I just don't consider Taker/Michaels a real fued. I know they gave us two stellar matches, but I don't know if it was a "fued" by my standards.

Oh, and I think Randy Orton Vs. John Cena might've been the biggest (not best, but biggest) feud of the era.

· Registered
6,603 Posts
Excluding those already mentioned, gotta throw in Bryan/Miz. That feud was done brilliantly, wasn't overdone, given time to breath, and ultimately made both wrestlers look better at the end of it. Fantastic booking from NXT episode 1 to the end of the angle.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excluding those already mentioned, gotta throw in Bryan/Miz. That feud was done brilliantly, wasn't overdone, given time to breath, and ultimately made both wrestlers look better at the end of it. Fantastic booking from NXT episode 1 to the end of the angle.
I never really thought about it, but your right. Danielson/Miz has probably been one the best midcard feuds we've seen of the era.

· Registered
163 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.