Chris Jericho vs HBK
Batista vs HBK
John Cena vs Edge
Edge vs Mick Foley
The Undertaker vs HBK
The Undertaker vs Batista
Edge vs The Undertaker
John Cena vs Batista
Bret Hart vs VKM(YES THE MATCH WAS AWFUL, but the Promos and the Story was great)

and some more probably that i forgot atm. When i list those i kinda wanna rewatch em^^.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
John Cena vs. Edge
Jericho vs. Michaels
Undertaker vs. Michaels

These are the one's that spring to mind.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Cena vs Orton
Degeneration X vs McMahons
Edge vs Cena
Triple H vs Orton (Everything apart from the WM25 match)
Undertaker vs Edge
Undertaker vs CM Punk
Y2J vs Mysterio
Mysterio vs Chavo

My personal favorite was HBK/Undertaker leading into WM26, I felt like a little kid again it was so good! It was like waiting for The Lord Of The Rings to come out I was so hyped for it!

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Cena/Edge easily. HBK/Jericho.

I don't even consider Taker/HBK to really be a feud, they just had a few promos leading up to 2 Wrestlemanias and then a match. Not really what I'd consider a "feud."

·
Registered
13,215 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Personally Id take it over Rock vs Austin. Those two never really feuded either. They just short bursts and a few matches. Meanwhile Cena vs Edge was about clashes of personality, complete opposites, pure hatred.

The Cena vs Edge feud should have gone from NYR to Backlash.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Personally Id take it over Rock vs Austin. Those two never really feuded either. They just short bursts and a few matches. Meanwhile Cena vs Edge was about clashes of personality, complete opposites, pure hatred.

The Cena vs Edge feud should have gone from NYR to Backlash.

They had some mini-feuds, such as in 1999 and 2001 but yeah, not as long as Cena/Edge but it adds up.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
This + Taker vs Batista
Another great feud. Excellent buildup, and some of the damn bets matches I ever saw. There wasnt really a storyline, but they didnt need one.

They had some mini-feuds, such as in 1999 and 2001 but yeah, not as long as Cena/Edge but it adds up.
But it never really felt, personal. Most of the time it was just Austin or Rocky wanting a title back. They fought and brawled, but most of the time The Rock was just a proxy for Vince. And in 2001. it was just Austin wanting his title back.

The best feuds IMO when two people are literally at war with each other and cant stand the other guy's mere existence. AKA Shawn and Jericho, Punk and Jeff, and Cena Vs Edge. When Punk took on Jeff, he was fighting because Jeff represented everything Punk hated about the world. Likewise with Jericho when he fought Shawn.

Cena vs Edge in a way was the battle between PG and PG-13. Edge, the realistic sleezeball who represented the older generation. And Cena, the 'new' superhero like character who stood for the generation of kids. By the end of it, neither man could stand the other's existence. Edge said it best at Backlash 2009, he just hates Cena.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I totally agree with that, Rocky vs Austin is overrated for the fact that they met 3 times at Mania.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Too narrow it down to just one single feud would be hard because there have been around six or seven great feuds since 2005 in WWE and three or four in TNA and i guess it would simply come down to personal opinion which everyone has a difference on. In WWE since 2005 i would say Cena/Edge, Michaels/Jericho, Michaels/Undertaker, Undertaker/Edge, Hardy/Punk, Triple H/Orton going into WrestleMania 25 and the first half of Cena/Nexus would all class as the best in WWE since 2005 and over in TNA i would say Joe/Angle, Styles/Angle, Styles/Daniels/Joe and the first half of The Frontline/Main Event Mafia.

If someone held a gun to my head and said pick one then because of how long it went on for and how WWE managed to elevate each man to a whole new level whilst also going through almost every match possible including my personal match of the year from that year i would go with Cena/Edge. In this current time in the industry to have a feud go from January through to October and for it to still draw people in is a complete rarity but WWE managed to do it, what WWE did well with Cena/Edge was throw other people into the mix like Triple H, Rob Van Dam, ECW, D-Generation X and Cade and Murdoch all at different times to keep it fresh and for their TLC match at Unforgiven was the best match that year.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts