Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in terms of both card and overall entertainment which ppv delivered best OVERALL for you.

for me it has to be survivor series 2003. austin vs bishoff team match was classic with amazing jr commentary

team brock vs team angle saw the high putting over of benoit and everyones favorite john cena

buried alive match with taker and vince was a beatdown done right by taker

ambulance match was a great match

another that comes to mind is unforgiven 2006

hiac dx vs mamchaons and tlc edge vs cena

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,733 Posts
SummerSlam 2002. The Rock vs Brock Lesnar was an awesome match and the crowd was into it throughout the entire match.
Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio was my favorite match of the night and had some great action. The ppv had matches like Edge vs Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit vs RVD, The Undertaker vs Test and let's not forget the AWESOME unsanctioned street fight between HBK and Triple H.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Backlash 2000. Although most non-mania PPVs from 2000 and 2001 were excellent. Vengeance 2005 is another one, mostly for the HHH-Batista match.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Money In The Bank '11
Backlash '07
Backlash '06
Summerslam '02
Vengeance '05
No Mercy '08

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
MITB 2011 was great this year. Cena/Punk, Both MITB's & Christian/Orton were awesome and the Show/Henry match was decent aswell. Tied with that I'd have Summerslam 2002. Rock/Lesnar, Mysterio/Angle, HHH/HBK & Benoit/RVD were great matches, with other solid matches on the card. So I'd have MITB '11 & S'Slam '02 as tied for first.

·
Registered
486 Posts
My favorite is St. Valentines Day Massacre simply because it was the first WWF PPV I ordered and I remember in vividly. My fav not because it was particularly compelling or stacked, but because it was the first I saw. Vince vs Stone Cold in a cage main evented

1 - 15 of 15 Posts