• The Miz vs. Randy Orton - Raw 11/22/2010

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
King James
24,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite is still Edge cashing in on John Cena at New Year's Revolution 2006. It's probably one of my top mark out moments ever in wrestling. It was a surprise, exciting, emotional and overall a tremendous moment.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Edge's first one and Punk's first one are on par with each other for me.

Edge's for the just sheer shock of it all, and Punk's because he's my favorite wrestler and to see the emotion and have him win the big one was awesome.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Agree with the OP. Edge cashing in on Cena was the best MITB cash in by a long way imo. It had never been done before, Edge had had a great build to the title and had been holding onto the case for a while since Mania. It was kind of shocking because nobody had ever seen it done before. Also, it was near the hight of Cena hate, so Edge cashing in causded a massive pop from the crowd, they went crazy.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Edge vs. Cena

I was absolutely sick of Cena by then and I was absolutely shocked when Edge became new champion, he instantly became one of my favorites that night. Definitely one of the biggest highlights in his career.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Punk vs Jeff for me. You could argue that Jeff was the most over star in the company at the time and for Punk to cash in like he did was pure brilliance.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Edge vs Cena was definitely the best cash in, It was completely unexpected. Punk cashing in on Jeff is my personal favourite though, simply because of this...

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,773 Posts
Punk cashing in on Jeff was my favourite, simply because of the storyline that followed and it allowed Punk to show how fucking great he truly is.

·
Dashing
71 Posts
I hold Edge's cash-in against the Undertaker as one of my favourite wrestling moments of the past few years. The music and the way he walked down to the ring, I marked out. Mind you, I did enjoy last night too...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The first one was amazing. I remember seeing that whole thing unfold as it happened and being totally speachless. Punk on Jeff was great as well. I think Miz's is already one of my favourites, purely for his reaction afterwards.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts