Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
The brood had an amazing entrance. Coming up through the floor surrounded by fire, just awesome. I think it was Wrestlemania 15 where they came down from the rafters and on to the HIAC, that was really awesome.

·
GENKI D&
1,903 Posts
Stone Cold's entrance was so simple it was badass.

HHH's entrances are godly as well. When he spits the water :mark:

The Shield have had a nice entrance as well, and the NAO's introduction by Road Dogg is GOAT if it counts.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
A pair from this year alone, I'll throw out:

Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom 8

Prince Devitt at Wrestle Kingdom 8

The Tokyo Dome lends itself to amazing entrances.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think anytime that Jericho has returned has been gold. The guy just has that superstar persona that makes you excited to see him, although the last one definitely gives me more of an Undertaker vibe than anything else.

I can't post videos yet since I just made an account, but if you search Chris Jericho Returns in Youtube someone put together the '99, '07 and '12 returns into one video. Pretty great stuff!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Stone Cold's entrance was so simple it was badass.

HHH's entrances are godly as well. When he spits the water :mark:

The Shield have had a nice entrance as well, and the NAO's introduction by Road Dogg is GOAT if it counts.
These are all good ones. Of the currents, the Shield and NAO are 2 of my favs. Road Dogg is one of the best on the mic. Everyone should aspire to be more like him.

And the Shield remind me of the old days when the wrestlers didn't have big aisles to walk down. They had to come through tight spaces where fans were practically on top of them patting them on the back. Nowadays the fans have been pushed back to give the wrestlers space. Even the first row on the floor was closer to the ring. But the Shield are still bumping shoulders on their entrance. Gives it a classic feel.

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
Rey mysterios back in 02 was amazing. Watch his debut.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
RVD's One of a Kind was always great, and I also loved Sabus. Huka Blues was always good.

As far as going through the crowd, I like The Shield and all but I still feel Sandmans was always more fan interactive

21 - 28 of 28 Posts