Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,773 Posts
These threads are always done to death, and you need a poll. Anyway for me it's Triple H's theme, basically because Motorhead kick ass.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These threads are always done to death, and you need a poll. Anyway for me it's Triple H's theme, basically because Motorhead kick ass.
While I like Motorhead's Triple H theme, I like his entrance song when he first turned heel in the late 90's better. You may remember it as Stephanie's entrance song when she turned heel as Triple H's wife.

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,773 Posts
While I like Motorhead's Triple H theme, I like his entrance song when he first turned heel in the late 90's better. You may remember it as Stephanie's entrance song when she turned heel as Triple H's wife.
"My Time" was great as well, yes. And I don't remember it as Steph's, I remember it as Trips song.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Cm Punks , Triple H and Drew Mcintyre. In that order:gun:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Edge, Orton, HHH, Punk, Del Rio, Sheamus (lol).

My nomination for the worst is Nexus, simply because it could not possibly more bland and generic.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
I'll keep it to the current themes for the sake of brevity.

Del Rio, Punk, McIntyre, Sheamus, Jericho (it's old but it still gives me goosebumps when it starts up), The Miz and I guess "Dashing" Cody Rhodes because it's so appropriately constructed

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Drew McIntyre's theme is still the best to me. I like jack Swagger's too, it's very fitting with his presence. And Cody Rhodes' theme is just epic.

·
Registered
802 Posts
the new ones are shit the all time greats are
1) The Rock
2) Stone Cold
3) Sting (late wcw)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
What, currently?

"I am perfection! Perfection!"

Followed closely by

"It's a shameful thing, lobster head!"

Honourable mentions to McIntyre, Bourne, Swag and Jericho.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts