Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it was just me but the ending for raw was amazing!

That last sequence if you like that kind of all over the place sets were great. The crowd were hyped. Then Rey returns, Punk, D Br and Rey hit their finishers and by this point the crowd seemed jacked! For once the commentary team sold it well also.

That's how to finish an episode of raw, where the atmosphere peaks everyone is ready for the PPV.

I'm sorry put compare it to the snore fest at the start of the show, you really cannot deny which wrestlers are over as fuck right now!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Last weeks was just as good and this weeks was impressive, that's something there've gotten right because they seem to be struggling in other departments at the moment.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ye it was epic

·
Registered
802 Posts
I loved last weeks and this week's was okay too. I feel like it would have worked better if they actually went through with the 6v6 (Wyatts & Shield vs Punk, Bryan, Rhodes Bros. and another face), and they needed an extra member. Then Rey could have made his return and it would have all fit together really nicely.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
The crowd's reaction at Rey's return was somewhat comical. No reaction, at first, then a very slight pop, or maybe just a few people in the crowd. Not saying their reaction should have been much different, though.

Well, to be fair, they did kind of get more enthusiastic when he set up the 619.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I have to check it out on YouTube. For the first time EVER, I actually fell asleep on raw. I remember the last commercial break at 10:54 then waking up 3 hours later :(

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
A great example of why putting the most over guys in the main event actually breeds memorable matches and moments.

You have the mainstays like punk, bryan and the shield who will be at the top for a while and you also give a chance to the usos, rhodes brothers and wyatts to show what they've got when put under the spotlight without it feeling forced.

I peronally loved it and so did the crowd and big respect to the crowd for staying as enthusiastic as they did after what was a pretty poor show.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I actually couldn't remember what it was till references were made in this thread. I just can't get vickys big old titties out of my head! !!

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,130 Posts
I have to check it out on YouTube. For the first time EVER, I actually fell asleep on raw. I remember the last commercial break at 10:54 then waking up 3 hours later :(
Yeah i missed it too, that Florida Georgia Line shit put me to sleep and I missed it. Fucking WWE...

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
The crowd's reaction at Rey's return was somewhat comical. No reaction, at first, then a very slight pop, or maybe just a few people in the crowd. Not saying their reaction should have been much different, though.

Well, to be fair, they did kind of get more enthusiastic when he set up the 619.
It wasn't a slight pop at all. Obviously the no reaction was due to the surprise factor since nobody had any clue he was gonna return but once they caught on he was pretty over.

The Rey hate on this forum is very disheartening though, probably one of my least favorite aspects about this site.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
It wasn't a slight pop at all. Obviously the no reaction was due to the surprise factor since nobody had any clue he was gonna return but once they caught on he was pretty over.

The Rey hate on this forum is very disheartening though, probably one of my least favorite aspects about this site.

I agree ive been following the site for a little while and it seems alot of people are negative just for the sake of it. It seems to be the cool thing to do to just shit on everything and it just brings down the whole product into a cesspool of negativity.

Yeah we get it the product isnt as great as it was 10 or more years ago but why cant we at least just tone down the negativity and try and look at things in a positive way, who knows you might even enjoy the product a little more and isnt that why we watch it? To enjoy it?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I agree ive been following the site for a little while and it seems alot of people are negative just for the sake of it. It seems to be the cool thing to do to just shit on everything and it just brings down the whole product into a cesspool of negativity.

Yeah we get it the product isnt as great as it was 10 or more years ago but why cant we at least just tone down the negativity and try and look at things in a positive way, who knows you might even enjoy the product a little more and isnt that why we watch it? To enjoy it?
I just got back into the wwe right after summerslam and I was marking hard for all of the faces. I find this site a month ago and all of the face marks are so god damn annoying I pretty much did a 180 and am now marking for heels to watch them cry and bitch and moan on these very forums. It is very enjoyable now.

Honestly, I am more entertained by this forum than the actual wrestling that is going on.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I just got back into the wwe right after summerslam and I was marking hard for all of the faces. I find this site a month ago and all of the face marks are so god damn annoying I pretty much did a 180 and am now marking for heels to watch them cry and bitch and moan on these very forums. It is very enjoyable now.

Honestly, I am more entertained by this forum than the actual wrestling that is going on.
I agree that the wwe has degraded the faces down to the most cookie cutter form and they have pretty much forced the adult fans to cheer the heels.

Yes of course the forums can be entertaining i was just simply stating that sometimes the negativity is kind of ridiculous and takes away from the product, as if we needed a reason to make it worse than it already is.

If the ending was so great it should have hooked people to buy the PPV on Sunday. We shall see.
Well yes and no. Yes because those were the most in-form and over stars who will be in matches at the ppv.

No because its pretty doubtful that we will get a match as good as that at survivor series. No idea why that couldnt have been on the ppv hell i only buy the big 4 ppv's because i cant afford every single one and that match alone would have got me to shell out the cash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts