1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Terry Funk.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
As of now and the last 5 years I would say Taker the whole chamber concept fits his character and nearly all chamber matches with him in, have been good or great.

·
WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Triple H. Theres a reason he's been in the most. We can sit here and go "Ohh he gets spoilt blah blah" BUT the best EC matches have had him in it and usualy the reason they're so good is because of his input.

Foley would of been sweet aswell but I mean where is he going to pull the thumbtacks from!?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
RVD was always good

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Triple H. Theres a reason he's been in the most. We can sit here and go "Ohh he gets spoilt blah blah" BUT the best EC matches have had him in it and usualy the reason they're so good is because of his input.

Foley would of been sweet aswell but I mean where is he going to pull the thumbtacks from!?
A little magic from Creative and BAM! He carries them in a bag to the ring with him. :eek:

·
WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
A little magic from Creative and BAM! He carries them in a bag to the ring with him. :eek:
Well thats just not the same as randomly finding a bag of thumbtacks under a wrestling ring :( .

Sarcasm people Sarcasm.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

Since the elimination chamber match is made for good sellers rather then people with incredible move-sets, your probably right. As much as I'd like to see an AJ Styles or a Shelton Benjamin in any type of match, an EC match is probably better suited to a HHH or a Mick Foley or even a Shawn Michaels.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Not sure what you're suggesting... from your own post I'd guess the guy who WOULD be best in the chamber but hasn't participated?

If so it might be better to toss around a few 'dream' chamber matches.

In their prime, I'd like to see Ministry Taker, superface Austin, Mick as Mankind, Corporate Rock, face HBK and heel HHH.

This way you could play on three great rivalries going into it - Austin with Taker, Foley with Rock and HBK with HHH - and combine them in a star-studded high drama match up.

Plus there's a nice compliment of styles and characters. There's the big man who physically dominates - the balls to the wall brawler - the hardcore guy who also takes big bumps - the cocky, gifted athlete with a real mean streak - the great all rounder - and the heel who plays mind games.

Yeah, it's fair to say I'd love to see that lol. If only :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Goldberg.

Goldberg dominated any fair match he was in, but his Elimination chamber match back in 2003 was epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSJkrKEiuU

Goldberg spearing Jericho through the chamber glass and kicking HHH chamber glass in because HHH was being a douchebag. Entertaining, he would of won if evolution didn't act like heels and HHH use a hammer.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I agree. Watching Triple H lay there for 20 minutes at a time is the definition of quality entertainment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Haha the tacks that is a classic!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts