Wrestling Forum banner

Best Elimination Chamber Match

• Survivor Series 2002: HHH vs Booker T vs Y2J vs Kane vs HBK vs RVD

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • Summerslam 2003: HHH vs Goldberg vs Y2J vs HBK vs Kevin Nash vs Randy Orton

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • New Years Revolution 2005: Batista vs Chris Benoit vs Edge vs Y2J vs Randy Orton vs HHH

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • New Years Revolution 2006: John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Carlito vs Chris Masters vs HBK vs Kane

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No Way Out 2008 (SD): Batista vs Big Daddy V vs Finlay vs Great Khali vs MVP vs Undertaker

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • No Way Out 2008 (Raw): Jeff Hardy vs Y2J vs JBL vs HBK vs HHH vs Umaga

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No Way Out 2009 (SD): Edge vs Big Show vs Jeff Hardy vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Undertaker vs HHH

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No Way Out 2009 (Raw): John Cena vs Edge vs Y2J vs Kane vs Mike Knox vs Rey Mysterio

• Elimination Chamber 2010 (Raw): Sheamus vs Cena vs HHH vs Orton vs DiBiase vs Kingston

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Elimination Chamber 2010 (SD): Undertaker vs R-Truth vs Morrison vs Mysterio vs Y2J vs CM Punk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
581 Posts
There are only three Elimination Chambers that I would consider great.

The first one at Survivor Series. It had a feeling of unpredictability and a lot of strong contenders. Good to see Michaels finally back in the mix of things.

RAW 2008 - which is the one I gave my vote to. Strong performances all around, but the star of the show was Umaga. Might be his best work right here. He did tremendous as a monster heel during a time when he was often booked weak.

RAW 2009 - This was a great one too. Rey Mysterio was the all-star in this one and the final fight with him and Edge was pretty epic.

· Registered
892 Posts
I'm one of only 3 that have voted but I really loved the SD one from last year. Jericho running from Undertaker, Morrison & Rey providing TEH SPOTZZZ! and the finish too. I thought everyone (apart from Truth) was booked to look solid and the 40 mins or so flew by with loads of great action.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
1. Summerslam 2002: The origional and the best. Great, great match. Jericho was fantastic in this one, as was Triple H and HBK put on a great performance. Of course very memorable because it noted HBKs first (and only) title win since returning to the comapany. The crowd were on fire, the commentary team (especially JR) weas just awesome. 'DO YOU BELIVE IN MIRACLES!' was a great line for when HBK won. Just a great match and a great moment.

2. New Years Revolution 2005: Massive star power in this one and it was highly unpredictable too. A few of the guys could have won and the crowd seemed to love everyone it seemed. Adding HBK as referee was a great idea and created another new dynamic too. The final three with Batista/Orton and Trips was great too.

3. Elimination Chamber 2010 (Smackdown): I really loved this match last year. CM Punk was fantastic in the early going with his promos and taking out R-Truth with ease. Morrison was a highlight and provided some nice innovative spots, mixing it up with Undertaker was impressive and he looked right at home, as did Rey Mysterio keeping it entertaining. Jericho hiding and going against Undertaker was great and the end with HBK was very well done. Great match.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.