Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of all the things Edge has done in his career, which has been the best? For me I think it was New Years Revolution in 2006 when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase on Cena after the Elimination Chamber match! I was a big Cena fan so I hated Edge when he did it, but it's now my favourite rivalry of all time and one of my favourite wrestling moments of all time!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Live sex celebration.

·
The Loose Cannon
17,569 Posts
Out of all the things Edge has done in his career, which has been the best? For me I think it was New Years Revolution in 2006 when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase on Cena after the Elimination Chamber match! I was a big Cena fan so I hated Edge when he did it, but it's now my favourite rivalry of all time and one of my favourite wrestling moments of all time!
Yes! To this moment, I loved the cashing in on Cena, it made the point that the briefcase really did mean you could cash in on the champion at ANY time.

Remember when Edge went to Cenas house and slapped his Dad in the face when giving him a tour of Johns house. Oh and the Spear at one night stand. It's EDGE!!!

Can you remember Edge VS Flair TLC match for the WWE title on Raw. Brutal contest! It was awesome to see an old favourite wrestle a new favourite and not disappoint. Class!

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
Drinking Hayterade
2,219 Posts
I loved this moment and I got to witness it live as I was there for it.

For Classic Edge: I would say the Kazoos and Streamers.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
New year's revolution 2006, you can see the emotion, this is great.
His 2 returns at Survivor series. First one as a cameraman with the chairshot at the end is legendary to me.
Entrance at WM 24 vs Taker for the WHC, and the promo before.

I'm not listing the great matches of course, there are plenty.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.