Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all the things Edge has done in his career, which has been the best? For me I think it was New Years Revolution in 2006 when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase on Cena after the Elimination Chamber match! I was a big Cena fan so I hated Edge when he did it, but it's now my favourite rivalry of all time and one of my favourite wrestling moments of all time!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Live sex celebration.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
The hardcore match he had with Mick Foley in WM22, if that counts as a "moment"

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Out of all the things Edge has done in his career, which has been the best? For me I think it was New Years Revolution in 2006 when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase on Cena after the Elimination Chamber match! I was a big Cena fan so I hated Edge when he did it, but it's now my favourite rivalry of all time and one of my favourite wrestling moments of all time!
Yes! To this moment, I loved the cashing in on Cena, it made the point that the briefcase really did mean you could cash in on the champion at ANY time.

Remember when Edge went to Cenas house and slapped his Dad in the face when giving him a tour of Johns house. Oh and the Spear at one night stand. It's EDGE!!!

Can you remember Edge VS Flair TLC match for the WWE title on Raw. Brutal contest! It was awesome to see an old favourite wrestle a new favourite and not disappoint. Class!

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
2,099 Posts
I loved this moment and I got to witness it live as I was there for it.

For Classic Edge: I would say the Kazoos and Streamers.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
New year's revolution 2006, you can see the emotion, this is great.
His 2 returns at Survivor series. First one as a cameraman with the chairshot at the end is legendary to me.
Entrance at WM 24 vs Taker for the WHC, and the promo before.

I'm not listing the great matches of course, there are plenty.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

Reminds me of Eddie/Benoit celebration.
felt like a knock off to me. cashing in the mitb at nyr 06 would be my pick too. for the best pop i think he had good one after his surgery in 04 but nonetheless his pop at rr 10 arguably be his best.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
2001 Edge has countless hilarious moments that I remember as a kid but can't even find footage of.

Like this one lol 1:15

·
Registered
95 Posts
fave moments?

Big spear on Jeff Hardy

Stuffing Joe C in a trash can.

The flash photography moments (the one with Angle is my fave.)

MITB cash in at EC.

Retirement.

Plenty more great ones but those are the best for me.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Spearing Jeff,
Cashing in his MITB,
Celebration with Christisn,
Any TLC Triangle ladder match,
Spearing Cena allowing RVD to win the championship,

I mean there is so many. I couldn't pick one.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Edge spearing Cena at ONS 2005.
Edge spearing Jeff off the ladder.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
when he destroyed the anon GM

1 - 20 of 36 Posts