Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I'll go Rollins and Ambrose. I don't consider Dean an elite ringworker but his stuff with Seth is always highly satisfying.

Any combo of Owens/Cesaro/Rusev was shaping up as quite special too. Before injuries and bad booking derailed it.
Yep agree with this one. Ambrose and Rollins have the best chemistry IMO. And as good as face Ambrose VS heel Rollins is. I feel that HEEL Ambrose VS face Rollins is just 2 times better. Because Rollins works best as face and obviously heel Ambrose is better than face Ambrose.

And I think heel Ambrose is an elite ringworker.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Show and Orton have remarkable in-ring chemistry as does Orton and Kingston. In all seriousness: the answer for me is Shield as a unit/Wyatts. In their 4 matches, I got that beautiful "war" of a match at EC at the full five *****, Shield Wyatts III (ME) at **** and II and IV at just below that. I think about it: that very brief stable warfare angle that built and built boiling in the UK on Raw in 2014 and continued with some great promo work and that little Rumble confrontation yet the two never officially touching until EC was definitely a rare series of moments that legit. sucked me in with the elusive magic of wrestling in a time when the curtain is yanked way back and everyone is smartened up to damn near everything and we've seen it all.

One on one: , keeping in mind Ive never seen Owens/Zayn's famous Indy feud, I'm rolling with Cena/Cesaro for the "big leaguers" and after a decade of working with each other often as opponents in solid matches, I would imagine Joe and AJ have quite a chemistry. Taker and Orton had a bread-and-butter smooth combination yielding great results in 05, but 11 years later, neither are the same worker... Bryan has natural chemistry with an array of guys.

Alot of guys seem like they have great chemistry, but the sample size is small. HHH/Bryan Mania a modern classic, but too small sample size. Cena/Bryan no doubt great chemistry in ring and segment with a clear working formula, but again, small sample size. Sheamus and Brock had a quite fun 8 minute match and seem "fit like a glove", but we don't have any more to go on.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Unquestionably = Zayn and Cesaro

NXT MotY 2013
NXT MotY 2014

Cesaro and Cena x2
WWE MotY top 5 candidate 2015
WWE MotY top 10 candidate 2015

^-These are based off real matches that happened in WWE. I have no recollection of Dby vs Rollins or Dbry vs Hideo.

Also above poster, yeah Wyatts vs Shield was feud of the year, but just because they constantly do a feud doesn't make it the best. But in that scenario it was amazing, that first match was what everyone wanted.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Cena and literally any indy guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cena and Cesaro
Cena and Rollins
Reigns and Lesnar
It's kind of early, but I am going to throw out Ambrose and Owens

·
Registered
493 Posts
Balor and Joe
Balor and Owens
Bayley and Sasha

Cesaro and Cena

Out on a whim I went and watched the Unbreakable match with AJ/Joe/Daniels and was surprised at how smooth everyone worked together. Everything seemed so damn seamless and smooth. Nothing seemed like a set up.

If we get any of that in the future then I'm all for it.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts