1,063 Posts
Since we're listing injured wrestlers:

Singles - Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose
Women - Sasha/Bayley
Tag - Tyson Kidd and Cesaro/New Day

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I guess I've missed all the good Ambrose/Rollins matches. From what I've seen their matches together are always average to forgettable. Lumberjack match is the only stand out.

I guess I have a different opinion on what ring chemistry means. Can't say there are any active pairings that create magic each time they wrestle.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
A somewhat recent one I haven't seen mentioned so far is Rollins/Cena, I'm sure there will be some disagreement due to how their feuds have been written as a whole but in the ring they worked well together.

Yeah you remember that fucking amazing Daniel Bryan vs Itami match on RAW. And Let's talk about that rematch on SmackDown. Incredible.
And we all know about that Bryan-Rollins feud, that TLC match for the IC title, and that WM main-event for the WWE WHC.

Oh wait.
I think he has them mixed up with some indy guys, Daniel Bryan reminds me a lot of that Bryan Danielson guy, he had matches with similar people, Hideo Itami reminds me of KENTA and Seth Rollins reminds me of Tyler Black, but they're totally different people. :p

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Swagger/Rusev

Rollins/Ambrose

Zayn/Cesaro

Brock/Taker

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah you remember that fucking amazing Daniel Bryan vs Itami match on RAW. And Let's talk about that rematch on SmackDown. Incredible.
And we all know about that Bryan-Rollins feud, that TLC match for the IC title, and that WM main-event for the WWE WHC.

Oh wait.
Well, at least those guys had 5 stars matches. Maybe not in the WWE. Who cares. WWE didn't create pro wrestling.

I DO remember when Roman cut a great promo. Or that time when he was over on his own.

Oh wait.

·
Registered
164 Posts
A somewhat recent one I haven't seen mentioned so far is Rollins/Cena, I'm sure there will be some disagreement due to how their feuds have been written as a whole but in the ring they worked well together.

I think he has them mixed up with some indy guys, Daniel Bryan reminds me a lot of that Bryan Danielson guy, he had matches with similar people, Hideo Itami reminds me of KENTA and Seth Rollins reminds me of Tyler Black, but they're totally different people. :p
Well I've never seen them have a great match on the show I try to watch every monday.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, at least those guys had 5 stars matches. Maybe not in the WWE. Who cares. WWE didn't create pro wrestling.

I DO remember when Roman cut a great promo. Or that time when he was over on his own.

Oh wait.
WWE create pro-wrestling in the form we all know and grew up with. And it's the company that built the criteria that are supposedly used to rank the matchs.
I don't care what they did on the indies, because, and I am sorry to tell it to you that way, but WWE is not the indies you moron. Which means, the guys you saw on the indies, are not the ones you see every monday, because wrestling is fake. Daniel Bryan is not Bryan Danielson, Tyler Black is not Seth Rollins and KENTA is not Itami, in the wrestling world.
They are really different in the ring.
Just an exemple, Bryan Danielson was a vicious son of a bitch who destroyed his opponents. But Daniel Bryan is a nice underdog who get beaten up, hulks up and wins, because he is not big enough to be a vicious son of a bitch who destroys his opponents.

You can not use the justification of great matches in the indies, to say those people can have great matches in WWE, it's not true, because it's 2 totally different worlds, which means 2 totally different characters which means 2 totally different in-ring performances which means 2 totally different matches.
And let's not forget he says CURRENT in-ring chemistry.
So yeah, you're just saying some bullshit.

And I don't think I am going to talk about the inferiority complex you got about Roman Reigns, it's just pathetic in my opinion to speak about him when he wasn't AT ALL in the discussion.
PS : No one gets over on its own, because you don't do what you want on a wrestling show, you actually have to follow a script you moron.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
There has been cases over thebyears (Flair-Steamboat, Austin-Rock, Taker-Hbk) of pairings that always profuce good matches, but in the current WWE which pairing do you think share that?

I thought a few cases

Rollins-Ambrose
Neville-Owens
Cesaro-Sheamus
Cena-Cesaro
Cesaro and Owens had terrific chemistry, I also think Rusev and Cena had chemistry too, which is rare cos Cena never has chemistry with any one lol

I've never been a fan of the 3 guys that make up The New Day but working together, they have great chemistry and they even have chemistry with the cenas...oops I mean Usos

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Yeah I think I heard someone say that The Rock looks like this Dwayne Johnson guy?!...

But I would have to say Cena and the NXT guys, I really enjoyed those matches.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,885 Posts
:cena6 & :bryan2

:ambrose3 & :rollins2

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I know they've had match on a house show, but the little glimpse we saw on Raw of Sheamus / Brock looked good.

Even in that little segment they had good chemistry and came across as two guys that just want to beat the crap out of each other.

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Cesaro-Bryan
Cesaro-Zayn
Reigns-Wyatt
Barrett-Neville
Sasha-Bayley
Rollins-Orton
Lynch-Charlotte

·
Registered