Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been cases over thebyears (Flair-Steamboat, Austin-Rock, Taker-Hbk) of pairings that always profuce good matches, but in the current WWE which pairing do you think share that?

I thought a few cases

Rollins-Ambrose
Neville-Owens
Cesaro-Sheamus
Cena-Cesaro

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Cena vs the indy guys I can't name one bad match his had with someone from the indys.
Roman and bray had decent in ring chemistry as well

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
I'll go Rollins and Ambrose. I don't consider Dean an elite ringworker but his stuff with Seth is always highly satisfying.

Any combo of Owens/Cesaro/Rusev was shaping up as quite special too. Before injuries and bad booking derailed it.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Bryan works well with the vast majority of the roster, as does Cesaro.

Rollins and Neville always seem to put on a show too.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
I'll go Rollins and Ambrose. I don't consider Dean an elite ringworker but his stuff with Seth is always highly satisfying.
This.

Sometimes, two guys just have that special chemistry in the ring. Rollins and Ambrose tear the house down every single time.

Even back in FCW.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Cena/Bryan
Cena/Owens
Cena/Rollins
Sasha/Bayley
Sasha/Becky
Zayn/Cesaro
Zayn/Neville

I dont think ive seen any of those pairings ever have a bad match. Cena is just the perfect opponent for the workhorse underdog indy guy. It just fits not just inring but character wise with him being viewed as the heelish chosen one while his opponent is the "saviour" for real wrestling fans. It just makes great stories take place. Whether its punk,bryan,cesaro,Rollins,owens. I cant wait to watch him have programs with guys like zayn,styles,aries,nakamura and joe. Thats where Cena belongs.

Whenever he,s wrestling ryback or sheamus or any of the other wwe guys it sucks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cesaro and Bryan are almost amazing against anyone, like they can carry the match totally alone.

I really liked by the way also the chemistry between Owens and Cena.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Daniel Bryan & Hideo Itami
Daniel Bryan & Seth Rollins.
Yeah you remember that fucking amazing Daniel Bryan vs Itami match on RAW. And Let's talk about that rematch on SmackDown. Incredible.
And we all know about that Bryan-Rollins feud, that TLC match for the IC title, and that WM main-event for the WWE WHC.

Oh wait.

·
The NEW
13,406 Posts
Yeah you remember that fucking amazing Daniel Bryan vs Itami match on RAW. And Let's talk about that rematch on SmackDown. Incredible.
And we all know about that Bryan-Rollins feud, that TLC match for the IC title, and that WM main-event for the WWE WHC.

Oh wait.
My personal favorite is the SummerSlam 2007 match between Bryan & Itami. So incredible. :mark:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts