Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ultimo Dragon? Rey Mysterio? Mis Mascaras? Who's the best of all time? Not just WWE.

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Dragon didn't get canned, what would've happened for him? He'd probably be on Mysterios level

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
Not just WWE? El Hijo del Santo. WWE? Rey Mysterio.

Blue Panther and Negro Casas would be close as well. Technically, for the better part of his career, Eddie Guerrero was a CW, so he would be Top 5.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well if we're going on technical terms of anyone 220 lbs or under, the obvious ones are of course Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, etc since they were actually classified as cruiserweights at one point...but when you think of it, even Shawn Michaels would technically be one. Owen Hart I believe was cruiser level. Brian Pillman. Guys like AJ Styles, CM Punk and Bryan Danielson right now...so pretty much 75% of the best in-ring performers ever are cruiserweights. Maybe higher.

But in terms of cruiserweight as "best masked high flyer" - I'm gonna go with Jushin Liger. So much of the high flying style we've seen in the last 20 years comes straight from him

·
Registered
455 Posts
All around id say Hayabusa or Jushin Thunder Liger, in terms of innovation id actually say, and i know ill get flamed for this, Teddy Hart

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Liger and Dragon are good and all, but I have to say that Rey Mysterio takes the cake. He's massively over, and has a style that while remaining as a cruiserweight, still meshes with everybody's. Tell me the last time Rey Rey's had a bad match?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts